festival

Ah Ri

It has been a few weeks since the opening house of the Kyunghee University and school life have been doing good and not to mention that little devil was always disturbing me around.Well i do still talk to Donghae but that is if we were in a good coincidence and whenever we walk passed by in school.

"Ah Ri-ya, are you joining the festival either?" Mari who was beside me-looked at me in demand for answers.

I looked back at her; blinking my eyes in confusion;

"Festival? What festival?"

"You know, the 'Chuseok' festival! that we have to visit one of the villagers farm to harvest fruits and vegetables!" She placed back her stationeries from drawing an art masterpiece into her bags

"Oh, that festival," i mumbled; focusing back on my own guitar in my hands.

This was a usual activity for us both in the audio room whenever no one is around-she drawing something by the table and me playing guitar and search for new songs by myself by the piano

But this audio room was different than the others.Although it was not big as any other rooms but it has a simple brown piano placed in the middle of it while any audio rooms have grand pianos-the room was painted in pale yellow colour which is why Mari loved it here so much;It only has a few wooden chairs around the room and two parallel window blending in well with a short-cutted red curtain covering it whenever the sun was bright enough to shine through it.

Not to mention there is a bookshelves filled with novels-but most of it were full with different kind of song books from country songs to modern ones, from a passionate love songs to a horrible heartbreaking songs.

"I heard that this time the 3rd years will be coming as well,"

Her last words making me stops writing new lyrics on my small notebook-then looks up at her in disbelief

"Say that again?"

Mari smirked; "Donghae-Sunbae-will-be-there-so-you-better-come."

She emphasized on each words-causing me to blush and couldn't help but smiling widely; feeling all blithe starts to illuminate my heart.

"Oh glob,When is the festival will be held!?"

"Within few more days i guess," she shrugs her shoulders off before finally standing up from the chair and having her backpack over her back

"I have to meet him by the gates now. See ya' Ah Ri." she shot me a smiled

"You mean Taehyung?"

"Who else right? i'll be going now then! See you tomorrow Ah Ri-ya!" she did a small wave at me then starts heading out from the room and vanished behind the door

"Yeah, Bye." i mumbled within the empty room here-no other people but me.

I took a glance at my notebook on the chair beside me before closing it down and decided to head home either-i grabbed my phone from my bag to text my driver to fetch me right now. Packing and putting back the guitar into its bag, i then headed out from the room after i switched off the air-conditioner inside. Hell the school will kill me if i leave it on.

Judging from the sun shining now it was still in the afternoon.There wasn't much lessons for today and the teacher dismissed us earlier

I plugged on my earphone and starts swiping the screen of my phone to search for Ailee's song 'Singing Got Better'. About a girl who got heartbroken by his boyfriend but instead, she had finally reached her dream to be a successful singer-and hoping that his ex could be a man and came to congratulate her. Sad but i really love this song.