capture

Myungsoo

I was laying on my bed and only starring up at the white ceiling blankly.

"I love you,Romeo."

Those sweet yet dreamy 3 little words still resonating throughout my whole head.Right by the moment i stepped out of the stage hall until i ride to my place,here.

I bit my lower lip,if only she really meant it in saying that.But who am i kidding? It's clearly written on the script that the role of 'Juliette' must say it.

Anger overwhelmed me.I haven't talk to her at all since the incident that she saw.I know it wasn't her fault,instead i was grateful she did came that moment before my drunkenness took things further and i could ended up sleeping with another girl.

I shot up from the bed and walked out of the room, "Yah Kim Hye Won!" i yelled aimlessly and my voice echoed throughout the places.I made my way towards the kitchen and still no sight of her being;nor she respond to my call.

I sigh in frustration as mumbling, "Where the hell that girl has gone off to," i walked up to the lift and to see her house slipper seems to be carelessly thrown separated from each other.I rose one eyebrow.Now that's unusual to see knowing she is such a neat person.She's probably in a rush to somewhere.Not that i care,i just wanted to tell her to go back to her own place and leave me alone.

I spun around to make a ramen myself until Kimchi was barking behind me.

"Alright alright,i get it that you're hungry!" i went to the kitchen again with him trailing off behind me like a lost puppy-in fact,he is.

I took a can of meat out from the cabinet and opens it without any difficulty-then instantly pouring it onto his bowl just beside the dining table.

Without hesitation,Kimchi wags its tail then began to eat.I bet he must be starving.

I sigh for the thousand times of today then squatted down in front of him, "Yah,you're enjoying life aren't you lil' guy."

Great,now i'm talking to an animal.

"Don't you miss her?"

He keeps on eating and ignoring me.It was then i was interrupted by my phone ringing from by bedroom since i left the door wide open.I rush into it and grab my phone before it could hung up by any one who is calling me.

"Yeah?"

"Myungsoo,dear.How are you?" the other line spoke softly,and i immediately knew who it was.

"I'm fine,Mother.As usual," i sat on the edge of my bed, "How's you and Father?"

"I've been very well but your Father..he looks more paler than usual.But Myungsoo-ah,have you heard any news from your brother?"

My heart sank the moment i knew my Father's condition only getting worsen day by day and isn't healing enough.

"No,i didn't."

It was then her turn to sigh,

"What is it,Mother?"

"It's just,i think that..although he was away and we did not know his location is,he is around here somewhere."

"You do?"

"Your brother has secretly reserved a medical check-up for your Father.We just knew it this morning."

Soohyun hyung did? Heh,same old same old,what a caring big brother.

"You missed him don't you?"