saviour

Ah Ri

"President?"

"Yes?" i felt like that low voice snaps out my mind from a stupid daydream and my blank eyesight earlier  felt like it has moved after what time been so long although it was only last for a few minutes.

The dim light of the sun beaming through the window with white curtains hanging perfectly on each sides of it greets my eyes that is now i'm fully awake and became aware what is going on around me currently.

"Are you feeling unwell or something?"

I turn my head to the owner of that low voice then quickly put on a smile,

"No, i'm fine Headmaster,thank you." i replied while bowing my head down slightly.

"Is that so? You seems to stares at the papers in front of you for the past few minutes."

I cursed myself inside my heart;

he doesn't need to quip me like that.

"I'm feeling well. If the meeting ends here then i'll be starting to prepare these as you ask me to."

I stood up from the chair and pushing it backwards while bowing down for permission to leave the headmaster office.

As soon as i got out from the room; i took in a deep breath having the papers in my both arms as clutching it onto my chest closer.

Like something clicked in my mind i suddenly remembered my own business earlier. And so,i quickly ran lightly to the downstairs of level 2 where the auditorium was.

As i descended down each of the stairs i was too busy focusing down-afraid i might fell down for clumsiness or just because i tripped myself.Clearly,that's stupid.

I slipped the papers under my chin and tugged it in order for it not to fall; well since there are only a few papers given to me so it is easier and it is lighter to carry.

Well of course i does that because i have my own reason. I felt like my hair was such a nuisance when everything i do from walking to writing. It would just...frantically flew its way directly onto my face. Some girls will obviously knew this right?

So directly my now both free hands has its free time to tie my hair up. Pulling out the hairband that i always had around my wrist for just in case weather is getting hotter.

Until i didn't notice a voice calling me from down the stairs. I abruptly stops my dead on my track when i see his gorgeous face smiling up at me.
Really such a rare sight to see.

Damn how i was so lucky.

"Donghae [1]sunbae..?" my frowning face earlier then instantly lighted up into a bright one,bowing down to show my respect to the upper-class man.

"You seems busy," he laughs;pointing down onto the floor the papers that i tugged it in earlier under my chin just to tie my hair up.

Embarrassed-my eyes widen and i lifted up a hand onto my neck realizing that i must have let it flew onto the floor when i saw him just now.

"S-sorry! I--was just..tying my hair up! S-so-" i stuttered and squatting down as began to gathered the papers together.

If only i could let my fringe and hair falling down on either sides of my head to covers my now both pink blushing cheeks and hoping he didn't sees it....not.

If i can predict the future i wouldn't have tied up my hair. UGH

I could heard him chuckles once again before bending down to squat in front of me and starts to picks some papers up to help me.