who

Author

-FLASHBACK-

THE SLOW JAZZ music played at the background as the dark deep and dim color of lights only shown by the bars filled with glasses and wines,whiskeys and beers.This high class kind of bar seldomly entered by spoiled youngsters and average-wealthy people.

The atmosphere was both calming and mild.Not much people were there tonight considering it's still in the middle of December and busyness took over the city of Seoul.

But not to this one person here,

The man walked into the bar, let the door slam behind him and shuffled to the end bar stool. He sat down, unbuttoned his blazer as well as loosening the red tie around his neck and pulled a black unlimited credit card from his wallet which he slapped on the bar.Without a word the bartender brought him a boilermaker;a glass of beer and a shot of whiskey.The bartender picked up the credit card and went to the register.

The drinker tossed back the shot in one gulp, sighed deeply,and then washed it down with half a glass of his beer. The bartender returned with the man's card and another boilermaker-placing it right in front of him. The bartender picked up the used glasses and left to serve another customer.

The drinker sipped the second drink more slowly,with no evident interest in those around him or the subdued sound system.He slumped lower on the bar stool and leaned on the bar for support. He reached into the bowl on the bar and pulled out a handful of pretzels.He ate them slowly,one at a time.The boilermaker quenched his thirst in-between pretzels.He seemed very comfortable,arms resting on the bar.

His mind filled with regrets and despair.His eyes looks sunk,long-faced and were deep lost in thoughts.It feels like lead around his chest. It's impenetrable.Nothing nice can get in, and it felt heavy and weighted.

All he want to do is sleep or avoid others, and nothing can lift that weight.His brain moves slowly, but most of the sensation comes from his chest.His body is pinned, trapped, and isolated from interests or happiness.

His hand reaches out for another bottle of whiskey;but heck,he doesn't even have the mood to pour it nice and slow into the small glass in front of him.So all he did was a whole lot more easier-nearing the end of the bottle to his lips before finally gulping down a few times-wetting his dried throat.

Unconsciously he slammed down the bottle onto the bar,causing few people to look at him in surprise.

"Man,you look fucked up." a voice came up beside him as setting himself down just a seat away from him.He propped his elbow up onto the bars.

"Tell me 'bout it," the drinker replied lowly as taking in another gulp of whiskey in his hand,

"Wanna spill it out?" surprisingly he was kinder than his appearance does.With a black high spiked-up hair and short-shaved at both sides of his head-leaving the middle on with thick hair.Not to mention the smaller eyes he have.A black tank-top covered with black leather baseball jacket and black jeans making him looking sort of a yankee style.

He stayed quiet for a minute.He doesn't even know where to start telling.

Him,losing her? He knew she was different the moment his eyes laid on her smile.

"It's a girl isn't it?" the man beside him spoke up making the other narrowed his eyes at him slightly.He had hit at the bulls eye.Obviously,why would a man who had looks on his face would sit here alone and not even bothering to woo women around him.

He looks away and focuses his sharp eyes on the bottle in his hands,before gripping it tight like he could even break it.

"Hey,another one." he ignored his statement and called the bartender man-signaling with his hand by raising the whiskey bottle in his hand;asking for once more.He swear he would go drunk today and wishes to never wake up.