Chapter 1: Expect The Unexpected

(Always remember that I don't own anything and I only own the story line of this fanfic, okay? So, let's get right into the story.)

After he traveled to Kalos, Ash decided to go back home now.

Note: (By the way, the pokèmon here in this story can talk human language.)

While he arrived at Kanto and walking to the direction of his house, Ash began to start their conversation.

Ash - "Its a shame that we loss in the Kalos league. Oh well, better luck next time, right Pikachu?"

Pikachu - "Yeah."

Ash - "Hey Pikachu let's have a race to our home." he said excitedly.

Pikachu - "You bet!" he said also with excitement.

But Pikachu suddenly jump off to Ash's shoulder and uses its quick attack to get a head start.

Ash - "Hey! No fair!"

Pikachu - "Last one will get the rotten eggxecute!" he said while running and with a smile on his face.

Ash began to run towards to their home,

After 9 minutes,

Ash arrived at his house, panting and Pikachu said,

Pikachu - "Haha. I'm first!"

Ash - "No fair! You use quick attack to get a head start." he pouted.

Ash - "Oh well, let's get in."

Pikachu - "Okay!"

When Ash enters his, he saw a bunch people including his mom and his former rivals. chatting each other and he says,

Ash - "Hey guys, how's it going?!" he said with a bright smile on his face and raising his left hand.

May - "Ash, we want to talk to you." she said bluntly.

Ash - "What is it?"

Dawn - "We want you to surrender your dream and become a professor like Gary here."

Ash can't believe what he had heard, and he asked with curiosity.

Ash - "What do you mean?"

Misty - "You haven't won any single league well excluding the Orange Islands and the Battle Frontier despite of not being so popular."

Ash - "I don't care If I always lose. Losing for me gives more motivation to do work harder and smarter."

Brock - "Yes, you work hard but the problem is you don't win any of them. Face it, you suck as a trainer." he said with an offending tone.

After hearing those words, he felt a feeling that is new to him, anger and the one that hurt the most is his special someone, Serena, betrayed him also and she said not in a nice way,

Serena - "I can't believe I fell in love with this stupid, dumb trainer." she said bluntly.

And after that words, Ash felt he is broken but he immediately recovered. Afterwards, many offending words from the traitors, he said with anger to the traitors,

Ash - "Fine, If you don't believe me, then I will leave and I will not come back to all of you. And I promise to all of you that, I will become the strongest of all."

Pikachu - "Pika!!" he said with full of anger.

Paul - "Oh yeah?! then prove it to us when the time we meet again." he said arrogantly.

Ash made an evil smirk and said,

Ash - "Fine, If that's what you want but don't regret that you betrayed me." he replied coldly.

With that, Ash leaves to the Lab and get his pokemon. Upon arriving, the professor saw him clenching his fist and angry. He said to Ash,

Professor Oak - "Ash, what is wrong with you?"

Ash then narrates on what happened to him. While hearing this, Professor Oak was shocked and said,

Professor Oak - "I can't believe that they betrayed you Ash. For all the sacrifices that you made to them. I'm so annoyed on them right now."

Ash - "You can say that again."

Professor Oak - "If you are leaving, then I want you to have this."

Professor Oak gave him the pokédex but that pokédex is not an ordinary one.

Professor Oak - "That is Nanodex, The upgraded version of pokédex. I made it like a watch so that you can easily carry it and here is your pokéballs."

Ash - "Thanks, Professor. By the way can I see my pokémon?"

Professor Oak - "Sure."

They went to the field at the back of the laboratory and Ash saw all of his pokémon. He called them and he narrates on what happened to him. Upon hearing this, His pokémon were now very angry at them. Ash recalled all of his pokémon excluding his Charizard.

Ash - "Charizard, I need you to fly to Mount Silver to train there."

Charizard - "Right away, Master."

Ash then leap onto Charizard's back and began flying towards to the Mount Silver.

To be continued...