Chapter 10: Continuation

After the match with the two random trainers Ash and Misty proceed to the battlefield, opposite to each other.

Referee - "The continuation match between Red and Misty will now begin!"

Misty - "Go Gyarados!" she yelled while tossing her pokéball.

Suddenly, A large blue serpentine pokémon appeared in the battlefield and gave a loud l, intimidating roar.

Red - "Charizard, Let's go."

Charizard appeared in the arena and gave also a roar.

Red - "Remember Charizard, you should keep your power as low as possible " he reminded him through telepathy.

Charizard nodded and prepared himself to battle.

Misty - "Gyarados, Use Hyper Beam!"

Red - "We will use Hyper Beam too."

Misty - "What?" she said, a bit surprised.

They both charged up their attack and when they are fully recharged their trainer said,

Red/Misty - "Now!" they yelled.

They both launched their attacks and went to a clash who has the most powerful Hyper Beam resulting into a explosion. After the explosion, the two pokèmon were staring each other intensely and didn't receive any damage at all.

Misty - "Use Hydro Pump!"

Gyarados then launched a jet stream of water from his big mouth to Charizard.

Charizard - "Intercept with Flamethrower!"

Then again the two attacks clashed resulting into a explosion but this time it is a steam with bluish-white in color.

Referee - "Amazing folks, These two pokèmon are so powerful to clash their attacks and they didn't receive any damage at all." he said with amazement.

Red - "Time to change our strategy, Use Dragon Claw!"

Charizard's two mighty claws glowed green and dashes to Gyarados.

Misty - "Counter it with Aqua Tail!"

Gyarados' tail glowed blue and clashed it with the Dragon Claw. Gyarados didn't realized that the other arm of Charizard hit him, knocking him back slightly and dealed decent damage. (Gyarados' hp 85%)

Misty - "Gyarados, are you ok?"

Gyarados nodded and roared signifying he wants to continue to battle.

Misty - "Good, now use Dragon Dance."

Gyarados glowed red and its attack and speed increases.

Red - "Charizard, Use Rage but not in full power."

Charizard then roared so loud that the crowd needs to cover their ears and his attacks is being increased astonishingly and the flame on the tip of his tail became much larger than before.

Misty - "Use Dragon Breath!"

Gyarados releases a thick, green beam at the opponent. The attack can paralyze the opponent.

Red - "Dodge it and use Fire Spin."

Charizard dodged the attack and then he opens its mouth and a flame is shot at the opponent from its mouth. The flame twists around the opponent, trapping it. Gyarados was caught and roared while wincing in pain. After a few seconds, the fire twists was gone and Gyarados is laying down on the ground, fainted.

Referee - "Gyarados is unable to battle. Charizard wins and the match goes to Red from Mount Silver!"

Misty then recalled her Gyarados and she said to the pokèball,

Misty - "Excellent work, Gyarados. Take a nice long rest."

Red then returned his Charizard and walks towards to Misty and said,

Red - "That was great battle, Misty. I hope we can battle again soon." he then reached out his hand.

Misty hesitated at first but she take his hand and feels that it is warm that's why she blushed a little and said to Red,

Misty - "Yeah, Thanks." she said while blushing a little.

What Misty surprises though is, Red suddenly pulled out her hand and ended up in hugging position. The crowd squealed and the traitors saw that and Gary felt instantly jealous to Red. Misty blushed even more. He whispers to her,

Red - "Remember what I have said to you yesterday. No matter what happens, don't tell them until I won this tournament."

Misty - "Y...yeah and are you sure you will win this tournament?" she whispered back.

Red - "Yes I am sure. Now will you stop hugging me? Because I feel there is someone jealous there on your side."

Misty realized that she is hugging him with one hand and the crowd squealed even louder and looked behind her and saw Gary, clenching his fists and staring angrily to Red.

Misty instantly broke up their 'moment' and said while laughing sheepishly and rubbing her head.

Misty - "Oh, Sorry about that."

Red - "It's okay. Now go to your friends."

Then they went to opposite sides.

'I feel so safe and warm when that moment happened.' Misty thought. That is the one that she will never forget. While thinking that, she giggles and later on she reached the gang.

Gary then suddenly said witg a high voice,

Gary - "What was that for?!"

Misty - "Hey, what's wrong with you?! He is the one pulled me and ended up in a hugging position so what you feel jealous about Red?!"

Gary - "Yes I am jealous! If I ever saw you again with that guy, then it's over with us."

Misty - "Sure go ahead, I didn't love you anyways. You only forced me to love you."

She then stormed out of the gang and proceeded to her dorm and said to herself upon reaching her room,

Misty - "If I didn't betray Ash, then this will not happen to me." she said almost tearing up.

Misty suddenly realized that she is crying and instantly wipe out of her tears and a thing came to her mind and that's make herself hapoy again.

Misty - "Oh I know! I will try to reconcile with Ash and I hope he will forgive me for what I have done to him." she said with confidence and happiness.

She then rested for a while since tommorow is weekend and the tournament is closed during the weekends.

With Red/Ash,

Red then look at the calendar and noticed that tomorrow is weekend so there will be no battles for the meantime. He rested also because he was tired because of the events earlier.

To be continued...