Chapter 24, Part 1: Confession

At the Stadium,

Referee - The battle between Challenger Ash and the Kalos Champion Diantha will now begin! *as the crowd went lively and wild as many applauses and cheers is happening* The rules will always be the same. You may now release your first pokémon!

Ash - Lucario, I choose you!

Then the Aura pokémon came out of the pokéball and made his fighting stance.

Lucario - I'm ready.

Diantha - Hawlucha, your up!

As she threw her pokéball, the dual fighting / flying type pokémon made his first appearance and let out his usual battle cry.

Referee - Lucario vs. Hawlucha. Begin!

Diantha wasted no time and commanded an attack,

Diantha - Use Frustration!

Ash - To add more power, Use Taunt, Lucario.

Diantha was surprised when Ash is for some reason, helping her to win the match....... maybe.

Lucario then taunted Hawlucha in which he was enraged by it and his hatred on Lucario increased, meaning his Frustration was powered up.

Hawlucha then rushes to Lucario only using a barrage of Focus Punch.

Lucario smirked and started to dodge the punches in a badass way. After few minutes of striking, Hawlucha was tired and Lucario used this advantage and launch a new attack that is unknown to others, even to Ash as well in which he was surprised. His arms are glowing color black and red with dark electricity around it. He also has a sinister and menacing look in which Hawlucha's Frustration suddenly stop in an instant and felt fear.

Ash - Wow, I never thought my Lucario this kind of attack. He said, surprised.

Diantha - Quick, dodge it!!

It's no use Hawlucha can't dodge and he froze there in fear waiting to receive the attack.

Lucario's smirk then turned into devious smile as the darkness aura, emanating around him. Soon he uppercut Hawlucha in which he was sent flying above with an altitude of 100 meters. The crowd gasped in shock upon seeing that attack. While in the air, Lucario then jumped high and smack him sending Hawlucha down to the ground with such a huge impact, dealing massive damage.

Hawlucha tried to get up and he was stepped down by Lucario's feet who descended on the ground faster than he was falling and blasted him with a dark energy sphere with one hand.

After the explosion, Hawlucha is severely injured and with serious bruises and wounds around his body. Luckily, enough he is not on the verge of death. He's still alive, miraculously.

Referee - Hawlucha is unable to battle. Lucario wins!

Before Diantha rushed to her Hawlucha, Ash was there, checking is he was alright. Ash was surprised again that Hawlucha manages to endure that terrifying attack that Lucario did. Then he asked Lucario,

Ash - I didn't even know that you are hiding some kind of attack.

Lucario - Yes, Ash. I am secretly training this "attack combo" and yet it is still out of control. I'm sorry that I almost killed him. Hope you accept my sincerest apology. Especially you Hawlucha.

Hawlucha was healed by Ash and said,

Hawlucha - Oh, come on. You don't have to. Wait, What??!! I can talk?! Like a human?!?! He said surprised.

Ash - Yep. You gain the ability to talk like human from now on. He said, smiling.

Lucario - You see, When Ash heals an pokémon that is nearly dying or already died, that pokémon will gain the ability to talk like a human. Except for me because I was trained to talk like a human and the person that trained me was none other than the person that transcended Arceus herself, the most powerful pokémon trainer in the world and the God of Equity and Destruction, Ash Ketchum. He said, giving emphasis on the words, phrases that he is promoting Ash on something.