Chapter 25, Part 1: The Last Battle

With Ash and company,

Ash releases all of his strongest and the most experienced pokémon in terms of battling. Almost all of Ash's pokémon are unstoppable but he only releases 30 of them and here they are:

1.) Pikachu
2.) Lucario
3.) Charizard
4.) Gyarados
5.) Mewtwo
6.) Articuno
7.) Zapdos
8.) Moltres
9.) Lugia
10.) Ho-Oh
11.) Dialga
12.) Palkia
13.) Arceus
14.) Zoroark
15.) Regigigas
16.) Volcanion
17.) Greninja
18.) Rayquaza
19.) Groudon
20.) Kyogre
21.) Yveltal
22.) Necrozma
23.) Dusk Mane Necrozma
24.) Dawn Wings Necrozma
25.) Entei
26.) Swampert
27.) Infernape
28.) Rapidash
29.) Flygon
30.) Hoopa

(The reason why I did 30 of them it's because that Ash will have a variety of choices that he can make to form his 10 pokémon team.)

Ash - Alright guys, This is it. Our last battle to claim the throne of being the Pokémon Master and being the Ultimate Champion. Are you all guys ready?

All of them roared in agreement and in excitement as well.

Ash - Alright! That's nice to hear. Now let's do some warm up shall we? He said while smiling.

All of pokémon nodded in agreement and find their sparring partner and started to warm up with Ash watching them.

After an hour, Ash raises his hand signifying them to stop and they obediently stopped.

Ash - That's enough for your warm up guys. Take a nice long rest.

He then returned them all from their pokéballs that it takes time because there are 29 of them minus Pikachu because he doesn't want to be in pokéball.

Ash - Let's win this Pikachu. He said as he looked to him, smiling.

Pikachu - Pikachu! (Yeah!) He said while fist bumping in the air.

Ash then proceed to his dorm and after he arrived there he take a quick nap.

The next day,

Ash wakes up and he was excited as ever because one more match and the title of being the Ultimate Champion and his lifelong dream, being the Pokémon Master will be titled to him at last.

Ash then ran with Pikachu on his shoulder through the way and he reached the place where the challenger waits.

Ash - This is it Pikachu. The moment the we are waiting for. He said as he walk through the bright light. Afterwards, the light faded down and the usual stadium appeared seconds later. The crowd had gone wild when Ash and Sun enter the stadium.

As they reached their positions, the referee spoke,

Referee - Challengers and Champions, are you ready?

Sun - Ready.

Ash - Yes. I was born ready! He said excitedly.

Referee - To make this battle more intense and interesting to watch, this battle will be a 10 vs. 10 pokémon battle. Both sides please release your first pokémon.

Ash - Lucario and Zoroark, I choose you!

After throwing two pokéballs, the Aura and the Illusion Fox appeared in the battlefield and let out their battle cry, signifying that they ready to battle.

Sun - Necrozma, Go!

Then the Prism Pokémon suddenly appeared and let out his loud battle cry.

Referee - Round one begin!

Ash - Lucario and Zoroark, do it now!

Lucario and Zoroark looked behind them and nodded. Lucario then screams loudly as he transform to his Mega Form then they closed their eyes and an unknown force started to emerge as their bodies are moving towards to each other doing the fusion and it emits bright light throughout the stadium. After that the crowd including the champions see a new creature there that it looks like that pokémon is more powerful than ever and here is his appearance: