Chapter 22: Awakening

Ash's team:

Lugia
Greninja
Kyogre
Milotic
Primarina
Feraligatr
Gyarados
Volcanion

Alder's team:
Escavalier
Bouffalant
Braviary
Accelgor
Conkeldurr
Krookodile
Chandelure
Volcarona

(Almost all of them are water type except Lugia because someone suggest to me to use Lugia again. I let Ash choose all water type because he just wanted to give them a little warm - up.)

.

.

.

.

.

With Ash before he go to the battlefield,

Ash - Five regions down, three to go. He said happily.

Pika - Alright! Now you can achieve your dream for becoming the Pokémon Master. He also said happily.

Ash - Not only me, but all of us. He corrected. I couldn't done without your help, guys. Thank you so much.

Pika - Your welcome. I'm glad to be your trainer, Ash.

Announcer - Champion Alder and Challenger Ash, you may now proceed to the battlefield.

Ash - Okay. Time to win again! He said as he walk to the battlefield.

With Alder,

He was kind of nervous that he will battle Ash, the one who beat the tournament. He snap out of it quickly and proceed to the battlefield as well.

Skip to the beginning of the battle.

Referee - Are all the Challengers and the Champions ready?

Alder - Yes. I'm ready.

Ash - Hell yeah! I was born ready! He said excitedly.

Referee - Then let the battle of Challenger Ash and Champion Alder from Unova begin!

Alder - Accelgor, your up!

Accelgor made his first appearance to the battlefield and let out his battle cry.

Ash - A bug type huh? Good thing I brought fire types. Volcanion, Let's go!

As he threw his pokéball, Volcanion roared while in the air and landed on ground making a huge crater because of his large size than a regular one and there was something different in him in which Alder was surprised and that is the one that caught his attention. Before they start to battle, He said,

Alder - Is it me or your Volcanion really looks different? He said with confusion.

Ash - He REALLY looks different as you can see. The Volcanion you know is different from mine. Instead of having color red on his body, his body is color blue with a fiery aura surrounding on him that is bluish-white in color. He is also larger than a regular one. Which means....

Alder - His fire and water attacks are far more powerful?! He continued with amazement.

Ash - Bingo! Also his defences. Enough with this discussion of him and let's get started. He said excitedly.

Alder - Oh right. Sorry. Accelgor, use Energy Ball!

Accelgor then summons a green energy sphere in front of him and toss fire it at the opponent with full force.

Ash - Harden. He said calmly and with a deep voice.

Volcanion then glowed brightly and after that he shines like a silver and when the time the Energy Ball made an impact to him, it then explodes but Volcanion did not receive any damage.