Chapter 16, Part 2: First Step

With the clash of the Zap Cannon and Solar Beam,

Blue - "Come on Venusaur, unleash your true strength!"

Venusaur - "Saur!!!"

As he yelled, the white beam becomes bigger and Zap Cannon was gradually pushed back to Pika.

Ash - "You too, Pika! Show them your hidden potential!"

Pika - "Pika!!!!"

The sphere becomes bigger and Solar Beam was being pushed back.

Blue - "Full Power, Let's go!"

Venusaur - "SAUR!!!!"

Then again, his Solar Beam reached its maximum size and the sphere was being pushed back slightly faster than before.

Ash - "Use Rage to power up yourselves!"

Pika then rages himself and his attacks has been dramatically increased to maximum. He screams as the Sphere became thrice its size than before. (The diameter of the sphere is 150 feet. Since Pikachu rages himself, the diameter is now 450 feet. If its in maximum, then diameter should be 750 feet and remember that Pikachu's power is not really at maximum. He just lowered his power because Ash told him to. Bad things will happen if all of his pokèmon are at their full power state. If its in maximum, then diameter should be 750 feet.) In an instant, Solar Beam was overwhelmed and Venusaur received the attack head on and of course, gigantic explosion occur. After the clash, the skies became normal again. After the dust and smoke were out of the field, Miraculously, Venusaur didn't die but he is only on unconscious state. Ash notice that and rushes to Venusaur and healed him only at minimum power so that it will come out that he is only fainted. Blue let him heal his pokèmon because he knew that his pokèmon is on unconscious state when he tried to return to his pokèball.

Referee - "Umm. Ash, what did you do?" he asked confused.

Ash - "Oh, I just only healed Blue's Venusaur because he is on unconscious state and if I am late, I'm afraid that Venusaur will die due to such powerful attack he received." he explained.

Blue sighed in relief while hearing Ash's explanation.

Referee - "Oh, okay. Anyways, Venusaur is unable to battle, Pikachu wins!"

Blue then returned his Venusaur and said,

Blue - "Excellent job, Venusaur. You deserve a nice long rest."

He then looked at Ash and said,

Blue - "I have to admit, your pokémon is really strong. Not to mention that your pokémon is not on their full power state." he praised.

Ash - "Thanks, Champion Blue."

Referee - "Send out your fourth pokémon, Champion Blue!"

Blue - "I choose you, Poliwrath!"

Out of the pokéball, a blue, bipedal pokémon with muscular arms. It has bulbous eyes that protrude from the top of its head. Its belly is covered by a white and black swirl. There appear to be white gloves on its hands, and it has rounded, digit-less feet. It has powerful muscles in its arms and legs that never tire.

Poliwrath - "Poliwrath! (Ready to battle!)"

Ash - "Do you still want to continue?" he asked Pika.

Pika shook his head, signifying it's a "no".

Ash - "Okay. Return Pika!"

Pika run towards Ash and standing beside him.

Ash - "Now it's up to you my friend. Go Infernape!"