Chapter 8: An Unexpected Match

When Red was on his room doing his routine before his match, he looked up on the wall clock and it says, 3:45 pm. Afterwards, he stops medidating and said to his Lucario,

Red - "Well I guess our medidating session is over for now."

Lucario - "Yeah. Don't be late on the match though."

Red - "I will."

He then stands up, returned his Lucario, went outside to his room, closes the door behind him and soon began walking. After 10 minutes, He is now in the arena with his opponent. Surprisingly, it was one of the traitors and he was Gary.

Red - "Oh I forgot to say this, I only revived Trip's Serperior its because that Arceus will be mad at me if I killed a pokémon and don't get me wrong for still I hate you all." he yelled to Gary in a cold tone and glaring as well.

The other traitors also heard this and they were shocked and they didn't believe what Red said.

Gary - "So, what you did back there was you are only pretending to be nice to us?" he asked.

Red - "Yes. Now, stop asking your questions and let's get our battle started." he said, impatiently.

Referee - "The battle between Red from Mount Silver and Gary from Pallet Town will now begin! Each trainer will use two pokémon. Moves such as Baton Pass, etc. is applicable. Using legendaries is also applicable. Trainers, send out your pokémon."

Red - "Go Lucario! My faithful partner."

Lucario appeared in the battlefield.

Gary - "I choose you Scizor!"

After tossing the pokèball, Scizor came out making his battle stance.

Scizor - "Scizor! (Battle time!)"

Referee - "Battle begin!"

Gary - "Use Swift!"

Scizor then opened his two red claws and stars was being launched to Lucario.

Red smirked and said,

Red - "Deflect them using your arms." he calmly said.

Lucario - "Understood."

He let the stars went to him and when it is near, he deflected them all one by one by his two arms with incredible speed. It is so fast that everyone on the stadium can't see Lucario's arms.

The crowd went shock because of Lucario's immense speed.

Red - "You know what to do and if you can't take it anymore, just tell me."

Lucario - "Yes, Master."

Lucario then uses Extreme Speed followed by Close Combat. Scizor didn't react fast so he received the attack dealing high damage because of Extreme Speed. (Scizor's hp 60%)

Gary clenches his fist and he commanded,

Gary - "Use Quick Attack!"

Scizor then opened his wings and dashes towards to Lucario. When Scizor was near, Lucario grabbed Scizor's one of his wrist and slammed it on the ground. (Scizor's hp 50%)

Gary - "Man, this Lucario is very strong."

Gary - "Use Steel Wing!"

Scizor's wings glowed white and dashes to Lucario. Lucario successfully finish charging his attack and launches it to Scizor just before Scizor attempt to hit him and Lucario yelled,

Lucario - "HAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

It then results to a massive explosion and after that, Scizor is laying down in the ground, with swirls in its eyes.

Referee - "Scizor is unable to battle. Lucario wins! Folks, this trainer is unbeatable because he did not lose any single of his pokémon when he was battling days ago. Is there anyone who can beat him?"

Red ignored that and said to Lucario,

Red - "Well done Lucario" he said giving a thumbs up and a smile.

Lucario - "My pleasure." he respectfully replied.

Gary recalled his Scizor and chooses his Electivire.

Referee - "Round two, begin!"

Red - "Have some fun, Lucario."

He smiled back to Red and uses Bulk Up and Mega Punch. He flexes his muscles increasing his attack and defense and his arms glowed white and charges to Electivire.

Gary - "Use your own Mega Punch!"

Electivire did the same thing and charges to Lucario. They punched each other hands (Just like Fused Zamasu and Vegito Super Saiyan Blue did.) resulting to a clash and also shockwave occured but Lucario easily overpowered Electivire causing his arm to fall and the other arm of Lucario punches him on the stomach. Electivire spit some saliva and falls on the ground while holding his stomach and it is critical hit and also has an increased damage due to his Bulk Up. (Electivire's hp 20%) Seeing this by Gary, He yelled at the Referee,

Gary - "I forfeit! I give up because I don't want my pokémon get hurt like this." he said with a little bit of sadness.

Referee - "Gary had foreited the battle. Lucario wins and the match goes to Red from Mount Silver!"

Red - "Such a coward."

Garu just growled in anger in response.

They both recalled their pokèmon and went to opposite sides. Red stops for a while and said to himself,

Red - "Get ready traitors, the Ash you knew before is gone now. I will humiliate you all. Hahahahaha." he laughed deviously. And starts walking to his dorm.

To be continued...