Chapter 25, Part 2: The Devil within

Setting: At the stadium

Now we proceed to Round 3 of the Battle of the Legends. We have Pikachu and Mew, who will be battling to each other today.

Referee - Pikachu vs. Mew, Begin the match!

Sun - Do you really think your Pikachu can beat my powerful Mew?? He said arrogantly.

Pikachu was surprised after hearing those words and also provoking him. Uh-oh get ready everyone because someone is triggered.

Ash - Hey, Don't underestimate my Pikachu. He can beat a legendary pokémon and I am going to show you. He defended.

Sun - Oh really? Then prove it.

Ash - I will. Pikachu use Quick Attack!

Pikachu ran towards to Mew with a speed of lightning while he leave a trail of white streaks. In an instant, Mew received the attack and was knocked back though it was only little damage.(Mew's hp 99.99%) Ash then noticed Pikachu's behavior and said,

Ash - Ohoho. Be careful Sun and from now on, I will let him do the battle.

Sun - What?

Ash - Look. He pointed to Pikachu.

Pikachu has this kind of appearance: He has devious smirk in his face, red glowing eyes without its pupils (the white ones), emitting an evil red aura, his voice becomes demonic, he is emitting also a red electricity from his red cheeks instead of yellow, his body is outlined with color red and to finish the appeal, his teeth became sharper and his feet grew claws that is slightly longer than his teeth. All of his stats excluding hp had dramatically increased but what increases the most are his physical and special attacks. In terms of percentage: Defense, Special Defense and had been increased by 35%. Attack and Special Attack had been increased at astounding rate of 80%. (This will happen if any pokémon or people trigger Ash's Pikachu after his 10 yrs of training.)

Mew got a little startled but quickly shook it off and focuses on the battle.

Sun - Mew use Aura Sphere!

Mew put her hands together and creates a pink ball. She then fires it at Pikachu who is standing there, growling menacingly.

Due to his buff, the Aura Sphere explodes in front of him but he still stood there, unfazed by the attack. Sun gasped in shock as he saw a regular pokémon can withstand an attack coming from a mythical pokémon.

Ash closed his eyes and uses telepathy to communicate with Pikachu privately.

Ash - 'Pikachu, Pikachu do you hear me?'

Even Pikachu was blinded by rage, he still can hear him. He then also close his eyes and heard Ash, he replied,

Enraged Pika - 'Yes, I can hear you.' He said with demonic voice.

Ash flinched a bit. Even he was scared. He didn't even expect that Pikachu this angry and also his voice becomes scary and demonic as well that when everyone hear it, it sounds like the demon is awakening. This is the first time Ash had seen his Pikachu become even more raged.

Ash - 'I-I am going to remind you, that no matter what happens, d-don't you ever assassinate any pokémon. Even when your blinded by your uncontrollable rage.' He reminded him, slightly nervous.

Enraged Pika noticed Ash voice had become nervous and said,

Enraged Pika - 'Well this is historical, The God of Equity and Destruction is actually had his fear on something or someone.' He joked while he laugh a bit.

Ash - 'H-Hey! Even Gods have fears you know unless if you are the God of fear himself then there is literally nothing afraid to you.' He defended though his voice sounded that he is embarrassed.