Chapter 6: The Clash between the two Serpents

Yesterday, After the battle between Mark, Red is now currently meditating with his Lucario. Upon meditating, Lucario said to Red through Aura,

Lucario - "Master, I sense someone."

When Red hears this, he stops meditating, recalled his Lucario because their meditating session is over and leaves his dorm. Upon closing the door behind him, he saw 'them'. (Red will always notice them because his dorm is close to them.)

The 'Traitors' walked towards to the direction of Red's dorm and Red walked to the direction opposite to them. While they are walking, Trip suddenly bumped to Red and said angrily,

Trip - "Hey! Watch where you going!"

Red - "Oh, so your telling me that I bumped you instead of you, bumping me?"

Trip - "Yes, you punk!!"

Red - "You know what, I'm sick of you, Let's battle to see your strength."

Trip - "Your on!"

They went on the field where Red and Max fought yesterday.

Brock - "I'll be the referee."

Red - "Good, Let's battle now!"

Brock - "This is an unofficial 1v1 battle between Red and Trip. There is no time limit in this battle. Trainers, send out your pokémon!"

Trip - "I choose you, Serperior!"

Suddenly, a primarily pale green, serpentine pokémon appeared in front of him and let out a loud cry, signifying that he is ready.

Red - "Heh, piece of cake. Go, Milotic!"

Then, an aquatic, serpentine pokémon with a primarily cream-colored body appeared in the battlefield and the same happened, she gave a loud cry, ready to battle.

Red - "This is going to be fun. Two serpents will fight for each other for their pride."

As Red said a while ago, the two serpents stared for each other intensely with fire on their eyes.

Brock - "Battle begin!"

Trip - "Use Vine Whip!"

Serperior uses Vine Whip to Milotic.

Red - "You know what to do."

Milotic - "Yes, Master." she said with soft voice.

Then the traitors wonder why Red doesn't order his pokémon. Red feels and hears what they are chatting about, but he ignores it and continued to watch the battle.

Milotic uses Hydro Pump to Serperior which deals minimal damage because he is resistant to Water type. (Serperior's hp 95%)

(I almost forgot, keep in mind that when he battles during the tournament in an unofficial battle, All of his pokémon are on its 0.0001% of their power. If it is needed, then he will tell his pokémon to raise their power in whatever multiplier he will say. It would be tragic if they go full power and ended up destroying the planet. So yeah, Let's get back to the story.)

Trip - "Use Energy Ball!"

Serperior then, opens its mouth and forms a light green energy ball in front of its mouth. It then fires the energy ball from its mouth at Milotic.

Milotic dodges the attack and uses Water Pulse and it hit Serperior. (Serperior's hp 80% left)

Trip - "Damn, I can't hit Milotic. It's so fast." he said while gritting his teeth.

Red - "Come on. Is that all you've got?" he said, provoking Trip.

Trip - "Grr. Use Leaf Storm, Full Power!"