Chapter 28: Epilogue - The Wedding

(I know this is going to be short but I wanted to try on how to make an epilogue on this story so that I can update my other book called, Life As A Trainer and to try new things as well. Also, there will be a very minimal dialogue here between the characters. This part will be the last chapter that I am going to make in this book. So, without further ado, let's get started.)

Epilogue:
Several months later after the battle of Ash and the girls, it's time to prepare for the wedding of him and the two Regional Champions, Cynthia and Diantha. Ash asked Cynthia first who was surprised and at the same time she was really happy now that she will wed Ash and live with him forever. After brainstorming herselves, she came out with an answer: Yes, Ash! I do! Please marry me! (or something like that). Ash smiled and kissed her cheek and placed the ring that looks like this:

When Cynthia asked Ash where did he get this wonderful ring, He said that one of his female friends, Misty helped him to find this wonderful and gorgeous ring

When Cynthia asked Ash where did he get this wonderful ring, He said that one of his female friends, Misty helped him to find this wonderful and gorgeous ring. Cynthis only smiled at that. She then said goodbye to Ash but before she did that, Cynthia gave Ash a wonderful and sweet kiss. Afterwards, she then left the area to go with May, Misty and Dawn who was waiting for her and get prepared for their wedding. After thinking few things, he then left the area in order to search Diantha.

The next day,

Ash finally found Diantha, who was in her room with Iris and Serena, helping her for the preparation for the things she needed. Diantha then told Ash to come in and he responded by doing it. Ash then suddenly proposed to Diantha who was surprised on Ash's actions on Ash holds a gorgeous ring that Misty also the one who help him to find that ring and it looks like this:

 Ash then suddenly proposed to Diantha who was surprised on Ash's actions on Ash holds a gorgeous ring that Misty also the one who help him to find that ring and it looks like this:

Just like Cynthia, she was very happy that she will wed the man she loved forever. Then, she quickly replied with "Yes!" Ash smiled and placed the ring on her ring finger. When Ash stood up, he was being embraced by Diantha and in response, Ash who was smiling all the time, embraced her as well. After a few moments, Ash then left the area but before he did that, Diantha called him and gave him a quick but lovely kiss. Then Ash left the area and went back to his dorm to prepare himself as well.

The next day,

Today is the day that Ash will wed Cynthia and Diantha separately. Cynthia then decided to go first. Skip to the end part of the wedding,

Priest - By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife.

Several people clapped their hands and the newly wed, Ash and Cynthia kissed with each other right into the lips, proclaiming that they are officially married.

(I'm not gonna write the part where Ash and Diantha's wedding part because it is almost exactly the same. So yeah, no need to repeat it.)

All of the people were really happy especially Ash, that he finally achieved his long, lifetime dream and having two wives at once.

Ash - Now that's what I call, "Eternal and Pure Happiness".

(So there you have it, guys😃. Revival from the Betrayal soon ends here. I wanted to thank everyone that red this book, voted it and followed me in Wattpad. I'll see you guys on my other books. Thanks again and have a good day to everyone😃.)

THE END.