Chapter 18: Steel vs. Legends

Ash team now is Garchomp, Tyranitar, Charizard, Lucario, Greninja, Blaziken, Infernape and Sceptile.

~~~~

The perspective now is on the battlefield where Ash is fighting against Steven, the champion of Hoenn.

Referee - The battle between the Champion of Hoenn, Steven Stone and challenger, Ash from Mount Silver will now begin! Trainers, send out your first pokémon!

Steven - Go Skarmory!

Out of the pokéball, Skarmory appeared in the battlefield and gave a squawk and ready to battle.

Ash - Sceptile, let's go!

Ash tossed the pokéball and Sceptile appeared in the arena,

Sceptile - Sceptile! (Time to battle!)

Referee - Sceptile vs. Skarmory, begin the match!

Ash - Use Tackle. he said calmly.

Sceptile started to run towards to Skarmory, attempting to hit him.

Steven - Fly above then use Steel Wing.

Skarmory waited for Sceptile to hit him and when Sceptile is close enough, Skarmory immediately fly above and his wings became white and dashes to Sceptile which is caught off-guard so he received the attack but due to his reaction, he blocked it using Leaf blade and hit Skarmory with it. (Skarmory's hp 97%)

Ash - Not bad. Steven.

Steven just smiled on Ash's comment and he wasted no time to command his Skarmory,

Steven - Use Quick Attack.

Ash - Counter it with your own Quick Attack.

Both of them dashes to each other with great speed and leaving a white trail behind them and end up with a clash.

Both of them landed on the ground. As they land, they started to stare with each other intensely and they are both determined to win.

Ash - Frenzy Plant.

Sceptile sticks its hands in the ground and makes giant roots come out of the ground and strike it to Skarmory.

Steven - Fly above then use Quick Attack and Steel Wing combo!

Skarmory did fly above just before the roots started to emerge below him and did the combo and Sceptile can't move so he received decent damage. (Sceptile's hp 96%)

Sceptile - Sceptile Scep! (Now you're going to pay!)

Ash - Not bad for champion, huh.

Steven - "Thanks."

Ash - Alright, time to mega evolve, Keystone respond to my heart and soul, Go beyond Evolution, Mega Evolution!

Sceptile now transforms into his mega evolution form.

Ash - Use Bulk up followed by Leaf Blade.

Mega Sceptile flexes his muscles, increasing his attack and defense and the four leaves on his wrists glow light green and form into two. He then slices the opponent and Skarmory didn't react too quickly and received damage and it is a critical hit. (Skarmory's hp 40%)

Ash - Wrap the battle by using Solar Beam.

Mega Sceptile gathers energy in the seeds on its back, and he fires a white beam from its mouth at the opponent. Skarmory was caught by the attack and when the white beam fade away, Skarmory is fainted.

Referee - Skarmory is unable to battle, Mega Sceptile wins!

Steven returned Skarmory to his pokéball and said,