Chapter 27, Part 2: Battle

Back with the collision,

Both Mamoswine and Pikachu are fighting the collision of Thunderbolt and Ice Beam. Unfortunately for Mamoswine, his attack was quickly overpowered by Thunderbolt and Mamoswine took the attack, dealing minimal damage because of type disadvantage. (Mamoswine's hp 98%)

Ash - This is a tough one. Pika, use Quick Attack with 5% of your power followed by Iron Tail with 10% of your power.

Pika understand what Ash said he runs at a fast speed and then hits the opponent. While running, a white or silver trail is created behind it.

Dawn - Mamoswine, Endure it!

Mamoswine just stood there, waiting for Pikachu to hit him. Pikachu successfully hit him but Mamoswine is unfazed by the attack. What he didn't know is Pikachu then run on his body and he leaped high while his tail is glowing metallic gray. Pika dived down to Mamoswine at full speed and hit him directly on his head dealing high damage. (Mamoswine's hp 94%)

Ash - That Mamoswine has high defenses. That would be a problem. He muttered.

Ash - Pika!

Pika - Yeah?

Ash - I will leave the battle to you. Be sure to win it.

Pika smiled and said,

Pika - Don't you worry, Ash. You can count on me. He said with thumbs up.

Ash - Thank you. He replied while smiling.

Pika then runs at the opponent. His body then becomes surrounded by golden electricity, and tackled the opponent with full force. While covered in electricity, Pikachu's body looks black and white.

Due to Pika's enhanced speed and strength, He successfully knock Mamoswine away from him. (Mamoswine's hp 90%)

Ash - I have to admit, That Mamoswine of yours is tough as he has high amount of defense than the last time I saw him.

Dawn - Yeah. Because we trained a lot only for you to lose on our battle.

Ash - Hahaha. I don't think I'm gonna lose that easily. Pika, let's do it now!

Ash grabbed his Kalos cap and threw it to Pika. He then jumped as he successfully catch the cap using his head. Then Ash activated his Z - ring that it glows brightly and they did Z - move dance.

Ash - Electrify our opponent through the power of electricity, 10,000,000 VOLT THUNDERBOLT!!

Pikachu then strikes a series of synchronized poses with its Trainer to build Z-Power. It then leaps into the air and absorbs electricity from dark storm clouds that have formed above it. Pikachu then fires seven bolts of electricity, each a different color of a rainbow, at the opponent.

The attack hit Mamoswine that can cause serious damage. It then causes massive explosion that the girls need to withstand and cover their faces to prevent from coughing.

After 10 minutes, the thick smoke is completely gone and they saw Pikachu still standing but without the cap and Mamoswine has swirls on his eyes, meaning he fainted that quickly and easily. That causes Dawn to be surprised.

Iris - Mamoswine is unable to battle, Pikachu wins!

After the battle,

Ash - 3 down 2 to go. Nice one Pika!

Pika - Yeah!

Dawn then went to Ash and asked,

Dawn - What was the attack that you did and why are you doing those pose or dance or whatever you call on that. May I or we know more about it? She said as the other four girls went to Ash as well.

Ash - Let me explain *as Pika went back to Ash's right shoulder* That attack or move is what we call "Z - Move". A Z-Move is a special type of move introduced in Alola in which a Trainer and their Pokémon's wishes combine to unleash an attack comprising the full power of both. These moves are very powerful, however they can only be used once per battle. He explained

All of them nodded signifying they understood what Ash explained.

Ash - Only two more, Iris and Serena. Do you want to battle with me or not?

Iris - I'll pass.

Serena - Me too. Seeing how you battle earlier kinda makes me bit scared and nervous. So yeah. I'll pass too.

Ash - It's okay. I understand. Moving on, I will ask this again for the second time, Does anyone of you remebered that condition that I made?

The girls nodded signifying that they remembered.

Ash - If I win, all of you will become my loyal servants. We can be friends again but not best friends. If one of you won, I will do anything what will you say. In our case, I won. So I declare Misty, May, Dawn, Iris and Serena will be my servants for my wedding with Cynthia and Diantha, The Sinnoh and Kalos Champion. Be sure when you saw them, don't tell them that I am planning for our wedding. Are we clear on that?

The girls - Yes, sir.

Ash - Good and IF all of you betrayed me for the second time, You know what will happen.

After hearing those words, the girls trembled in fear but they quickly shook it off.

Ash - Anything else you wanted to ask?

Misty - One more thing.

Ash - What is it?

Dawn - We know that we did a terrible act to you. So, can you at least forgive us on our wrong acts?

Ash hesitated at first and said while smiling,

Ash - *as he stroke Dawn's head* Yes. Your sins are now forgiven, besides I need to do this because that is the responsibility of a God. Even it really hurts, we still need to give forgiveness to others.

Due to extreme happiness, Dawn suddenly hug Ash while the other four are making a glare to Dawn who made her move.

Dawn said very happily,

Dawn - Thank you, Ash. Thank you.

Ash then was a bit surprised on Dawn's action and he hug her back and stroking his head. He then said,

Ash - Your welcome.

Dawn's mind: He's so warm! I wanted to hug him a little bit longer.

After a minute of hugging, Ash then said,

Ash - Uhhh.... Dawn?

Dawn then looked up, blushing and said,

Dawn - Yeah?

Ash - Can you please let go of me now? Because I sense danger behind you.

Dawn then realized that she was hugging the boy she love for about a minute and she exclaimed as she quickly let go of Ash.

Dawn - OH I'M SO SORRY! I-I-I didn't mean it!

Ash - No, it's okay. He said. By the way, the sun is rising and I need to go back at my dorm now.

Dawn - Okay. We will see you later. Bye!

With that the girls left, leaving Ash standing while looking at the sun rising.

Ash - Beautiful, isn't it?

Pika - Yeah.

Ash - Did you think I have done the right thing, Pika?

Pika - Yes. Forgiving others is one of the act that can relieve yourself.

Ash - Thanks, Pika. I owe you one.

Pika - Don't sweat it.

Ash - Now let's go back to dorm.

Pika - Right.

To be continued...

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, again. Hope you understand because I have no more scenes to add here. And sadly, this book is nearing to its finale. So yeah, I will make the finale as good as I can. Hope you guys enjoy my story. Be sure to tap / click the star button down below. Every vote is much appreciated snd until next time guys, PokemonIsLife319 out😃!