Chapter 24, Part 3: The Battle Intensifies

Ash - Charizard, I choose you!

As he threw threw his pokéball, Charizard roared loudly as he was hyped for the next battle.

Diantha - Milotic, it's showtime!

Then the elegant serpentine pokémon made her appearance in the battlefield as she was shining brightly. The crowd watched in awe as they saw the serpentine pokémon.

Referee - Charizard vs. Milotic. Begin the match!

Ash - Fire Punch. He said calmly.

Charizard's arm ignites on fire and rushed to Milotic to hit with it.

Diantha - Counter it with Twister!

Suddenly, an orb of wind appears in front of the end of Milotic's tail as the tornado is released from the orb and unleashed the attack.

Ash - Cancel your attack and counter it with Fire Spin.

Charizard opens its mouth and a flame is shot at the opponent from its mouth. The flame twists around as it was traveling towards to the tornado. The tornado was quickly overpowered by the flames and it was heading towards to Milotic.

Diantha - Quick, Use Protect!

Milotic then hummed as she was summoning a green barrier surrounding around her and successfully defended the attack.

Ash - Didn't work then try this, Use Sacred Fire, Charizard!

Diantha - Say what?! She said shocked. Quick, dodge it!

Charizard releases a gold-rose-colored flame from his mouth at the opponent. Milotic dodged the attack but her tail was caught by the fire.

Ash - Fast. But not fast enough to dodge Charizard's Sacred Fire. He said to himself.

Diantha - Extinguish it with your water gun.

Milotic opens her mouth as a stream of water came out from her mouth but the water is not enough to extinguish the fire because of being so fiery. It will deal damage 1% of her hp every turn. (Milotic's hp 99%)

Ash smirked and said,

Ash - Use Flamethrower.

Diantha - Hydro Pump!

Both of them fired their attack and when it intercepted with each other, it created a large and steam and the field is now covered with this bluish-white steam. Ash used this advantage and commanded Charizard,

Ash - Engulf yourself with Fire Tornado then use Seismic Toss on Milotic.

Diantha - Watch out, Milotic!

Charizard understood and he use Fire Tornado at himself and now he was engulf by the flames and dashed to Milotic, unnoticed. Milotic soon felt something that is hot and that it the time when Charizard ascends to the air while holding Milotic tight and soon began circling aroun in the air while both of them was being engulfed by the flames. Despite of being a fire type, Charizard doesn't seem to receive any damage from the flames. After revolving 10 times, he then dives down to the ground and dealing massive damage to Milotic. Two reasons why: 1.) She was being engulfed by the flames and 2.) The first thing that something hit on the ground is her head and it dealt critical damage. So her hp now is from 98% to 40%.

Ash - If she was not fainted then use Iron Tail to wrap up the battle, if necessary.

Charizard nodded in agreement and waited for Milotic to get up. Milotic is struggling to get up and Diantha said,

Diantha - Come on Milotic, I know you can do it! She cheered.

With her master's cheer, she successfully stood up but not for long as Charizard ascended on top of her while his tail is glowing white and ready to smash her.