Chapter 4: A Humiliating Battle

(Also the traitors has increased their age by 10 as well. The only thing that changes to him is his physical appearance. They are now powerful because of their training for the last 10 years. But their power is not enough compared to Red/Ash. In percentage, it is like, 0.001% and when they combined all of their power, it is 0.01%. So yeah, enough with the power levels and let's go back to the story.)

While the traitors have arrived, they saw a trainer that wears a cloak and then suddenly Max yelled to him from a distance,

Max - "HEY YOU!"

Red/Ash turned around he sees Max,

Max - "YES YOU! I WANT YOU TO HAVE A POKÉMON BATTLE WITH ME!"

Red - "Fine." he said to himself with a bored tone.

Red walks towards to them and said,

Red - "I want you to follow me because I know where a field that we can battle."

Red walks forwards and the traitors as well.

After a minute or two of walking, they managed to saw a field outside the stadium.

They went to their designated position as Red/Ash is on the left while Max is on the right. Brock went there at the middle to become the referee.

Brock - "This is an unofficial pokémon battle between ummm... your name please?"

Red - "Red." he said coldly.

Brock - "Okay. Between Red and Max from Petalburg City. You may choose 3 pokémon. Trainers, release your pokémon!"

Red - "Go Greninja." he said bluntly.

Red released a ninja frog like pokémon. It is slightly larger than a regular one. He make a battle pose, signifying that he is ready to battle and said to himself,

Greninja - "Heh, piece of cake." he said with pride.

Max - "Go Gallade!"

Then Gallade appeared in front of Max, also made a battle pose, signifying that he is ready to battle.

Brock - "Battle begin!"

Max didn't waste any time and said,

Max - "Use Night Slash!"

Gallade, then his other arm with blade glowed purple and dashes towards Greninja.

Red - "You know what to do." he said to Greninja.

Greninja - "Yes Master."

He uses his own Night Slash also dashes towards to Gallade. While Gallade attempting to strike, Greninja dodges very quickly and slashes Gallade dealing 0.001% of his power. (Gallade's hp 95%)

Max - "Use Leaf Blade!"

Gallade then both of his arms glowed green and runs to Greninja. While Greninja is there, he jumps really high and uses Aerial Ace. Gallade didnt have a time to dodge so he received a bunch of punches and kicks dealing massive damage. (Gallade's hp 10%)

Max was shocked that the Aerial Ace dealed massive damage when he saw his Gallade, struggling to get up.

Max - "H-How did make that attack very powerful??" he said with amazement.

Red simply said,

Red - "Training." he said with a flat tone.

Red - "End this Greninja, Kick him like a boss."

Greninja, after landing on the ground, he went to Gallade and said,

Greninja - "See ya later."

After saying that, Greninja kicks Gallade towards to the wall and Gallade fainted.

Brock - "Gallade is unable to battle. Greninja wins."

Max returned his Gallade and calls out his Mightyena.

Brock - "Round 2, begin the battle!"

Without wasting time, Greninja uses water shuriken to Mightyena. Mightyena didn't react so the attack hit him and fainted during the process.

Brock - "Mightyena is unable to battle. Greninja wins."

Max then returned his pokémon and called his Breloom.

(Same thing happened on Mightyena earlier, so yeah.)

Brock - "Breloom is unable to battle. The match goes to Red."

Red returned his Greninja and walked away.

Meanwhile on the traitors,

Max - "I still can't believe that he can one hit my pokémon."

May - "Really?! That's so powerful." she said almost shouting.

Max - "Yeah."

Clemont - "Guys, I have a feeling that Greninja is belong to someone that we betrayed 10 years ago."

Serena - "Are you sure?"

Clemont - "I don't know, but this kind of feeling scares me."

Dawn - "No need to worry, Just forget about it." she said while tapping Clemont's shoulder gently.

Clemont - "Thanks, guys."

Misty - "Anyways, we need to go to the pokémon center to heal Max' pokémon."

All of them (except Misty) - "Okay."

With that, they go to the pokémon center.

With Red/Ash,

Red stops his invisibility and said to himself,

Red - "Just you wait traitors, In the Semi Finals, you will see my true identity and why I did become so goddamn powerful." he said with a smirk on his face.

With that, he proceed to his dorm to rest and think what will he use on the tournament tomorrow.

To be continued...