Chapter 3: Ultimate Comeback

10 years later,

(Ash is now 20 years old. If you want to know what is his physical appearance. then Imagine a 20 year old man who look like a badass. His clothing are his Kalos outfit but in larger size, a cloak that is color black that has blue flames at the lower portion of the cloak and his Kalos Backpack.)

Ash can now fully control his physical power through medidating. All of his pokèmon including Arceus has reached their maximum and true potential. Arceus also can mega evolve to its Z form. (See on my other story entitled, Life as a trainer. All of its stats and abilities are there. Oh and by the way, You should vote there so that in Sept. 19, I can announce what form is the winner and to continue that story. Going back to this story.) All the pokémon there is now level 300. A Level 300 pokémon is very, very, very powerful. So powerful that when all of them combined their power, it is enough to destroy universe. All of them also can mega evolve (Of course with the exception of his other pokémon that can't mega evolve.) In other words, When all of them combined their power including Ash. It can defeat an Omni God. (LOL, Dragon ball reference comes here XD.)

Right now, they are currently at Mount Silver, eating to replenish themselves. (Now, the question is, Where did the food came from? Of course there is Arceus, Being a God of Creation, He can create anything, including food as well. so don't be confused why they have food.)

After eating, Ash returned all of his pokémon including Arceus as well to his nanodex. Then he suddenly look up and saw a Pidgeotto, carrying a letter from its mouth. Pidgeot landed on Ash and gave the letter and he flew off.

Pikachu - "What is that?"

Ash - "Um.. A letter I suppose."

Pikachu - "Let's read it."

Ash - "Okay, So it says here: "Welcome to the World Arc Tournament. It is a special tournament that there will be thousands of trainers will fight each other to claim the title of the strongest trainer in the world.

P.S - Damn you Ash! I'm looking for you for over a decade and yet I didn't find any signs. I hope that this letter will reach you and don't worry I invited the traitors to attend to the tournament so that you can utterly crush them. Professor Oak told me what happened.

- Scott"

Ash - "Hmmm.... this should be fun. Right buddy?"

Pikachu - "Yeah."

Ash - "So do you want to join and crush 'them'?" he said while emphasizing the part where he says "to crush them".

Pikachu - "Hell, yeah!!"

Ash - "Great. By the way I am going to wear my cloak so that no will recognize me and I will change my name also to Red Satoshi."

Pikachu - "And I will hide on your cloak so that if the traitors sees you, they will not identify you that you are Ash."

Ash - "Good. So, let's get going!"

Pikachu - "Lead the way!"

Ash jumps on the mountain and when he landed on the ground. He leaves a crater with a diameter of 10 meters and 1 meter deep with explosion of course and his bones on his feet didn't feel any pain at all.

Ash - "Whoopsie. Oh well I will fix it."

Ash then suddenly glowed his right hand with greenish aura to restore the land. (Ash's healing powers can also restore the nature as well.)

After 30 minutes of walking, he found now the Arena at the Indigo plateau.

Arena Structure: It has a diameter of 200 meters and imagine the Colosseum in Italy. Just like that but with refinement. All the rocks are replaced well especially the materials needed to build that arena.

Red - "Wow, This arena is so large!" he said with amazement.

Pikachu - "You can say that again."

Withour wasting time, he entered the arena and saw a bunch of trainers with their pokèmon. He proceeded to the counter and said to one of the Joys,

Red - "I would like to register for the tournament, please."

Nurse Joy - "Sure, what's your name?"

Red - "Red Satoshi but later on you will hear my real name during the semi finals."

Nurse Joy was confused and said,

Nurse Joy - "Okay."

Red - "Thanks."

After the registration, He saw 'them'
The people that he traveled during his journeys.
The people that he befriended with.
The people that he saved many times.
His Rivals.
His Best Friends.
His Mother.
The people that he loved before.

He saw 'The Traitors'.

To be continued...