Chapter 27: Reappearance

After one month of the tournament, Ash is currently doing his morning exercise at the field together with Pikachu and Charizard until suddenly the bushes behind him shake a bit. He said with vigilance,

Ash - Who's there?

Charizard and Pika also prepared themselves.

Behind the bushes

May - Do you think we are ready to fight Ash, After he won at the Battle Of The Legends with ease? She whispered.

Dawn - Yeah and is he going to forgive us for what we did to him? She added.

Misty - What are you talking about? Of course we are! And Dawn, don't worry, even we betrayed Ash, He will forgive us. I'm sure he will.

Iris - Well, only one way to find out.

Then the five of them stood up. In front of them is Ash looking to them along with Pika and Charizard.

Ash - Oh, it's just only you guys. Do you still remember the condition that I gave to all of you?

Dawn - Yeah. If you win, we will become your loyal servants from now on.

Ash - Excellent.

Dawn smiled and blushed as she was complimented by Ash.

Ash - Moving on, Are you all ready to battle with me?

Serena - Your on! She said courageously.

Ash - That's the spirit.

Serena then blushed on Ash's compliment.

Ash - Now then, who wants to battle with me first?

Misty - Me! I want to go first! She said excitedly.

Ash - Good. Can someone be the referee?

Iris - I will! The battle between Ash and Misty will now begin! Each trainer will only use one pokémon. Substitution is not allowed. You may release your pokémon.

Misty - Go Gyarados!

Out of the pokéball, the Atrocious pokémon came out and let out his usual battle cry by roaring fiercely.

Ash - Heh. This is going to be piece of cake. Pika, I choose you!

Pika then jump off on Ash's shoulder and ran across to the field, ready to battle.

Pika - Pika Pika! (Battle Time!)

Iris - The battle between Gyarados and Pikachu will now begin!

Ash - You may go first, Misty.

Misty - How gentleman of you but your gonna regret it by allowing me to attack first. Gyarados, Thunder Fang!

Ash - Thunder Fang eh? I bet Gyarados was trained properly.

Gyarados' large fangs glowed in color yellow that symbolizes it's an electric type attack.

Ash - Wait for the right moment and strike him with your Thunder Tail at 3% of your power.

Misty - Thunder Tail??

Pika then waited for Gyarados to attack him and when the time is right, Pika immediately jump high by using his tail as a boost and Gyarados missed completely his attack.

While in the air, Pika's tail glowed in yellow with sparks as well and dive down to Gyarados and he successfully hit him in his head, leaving Gyarados paralyzed by the attack.

Misty - Gyarados! She said in worry.

Ash - It's time to end this, Pika, use Volt Tackle at 3% of your power.