Chapter 24, Part 2: Love, Pokémon Style!

With Ash and Diantha at the stadium,

Referee - Are both sides ready?

Diantha - Yeah!

Ash - Bring it on!

Referee - Then let the round 4, begin!

Ash - Let's get stronger Greninja, Activate our Battle Bond!

Then they synchronized with each other and Ash-Greninja made his appearance on the battlefield.

Diantha - Keystone, respond to my heart and soul! Go beyond Evolution, Mega Evolve!

Shiny Gardevoir then started to mega evolve as her physical appearance started to change or develop at some point.

Shiny Mega Gardevoir - Gardevoir! (Yeah!) *When she saw Ash-Greninja, she blushes and froze in the position*

Shiny Mega Gardevoir's mind - 'Oh man, Greninja sure is hot and so as his trainer!!! I wish I can be his bride and be with him, forever~~~~' she giggled while blushing.

Diantha noticed that Gardevoir is acting strange and said,

Diantha - Hmm...? Gardevoir, what's wrong?

Ash - Let me see. He said as he saw Shiny Gardevoir, she looks like this:

 He said as he saw Shiny Gardevoir, she looks like this:

(Ignore the fact that Brendan or Ruby was there. Just imagine that Diantha's Shiny Mega Gardevoir is doing that cute face of hers. I really like that picture by the way X3.)

Ash suddenly laughed and said,

Ash - Ahaha. I get it~.

Diantha (confused) - Huh?!

Ash - You'll see.

Ash-Greninja - Hey Ash I want to improve our form. He suddenly suggested maybe he is tired in seeing his old form.

Ash - Okay. Ultimate Bond, Activate!

Ash-Greninja the closes his eyes and again he started to transform and during the transformation, he is now holding a water sword and his large water shuriken is on his back.