Chapter 19: Tremendous Power

Ash's Team:
Pikachu
Lugia
Sceptile
Swampert
Darkrai
Dialga
Palkia
Mew

Setting: Battlefield

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the fourth round of the Battle of the Legends!! *The crowd started to make loud cheers and applause.* Today, we will having another intense battle between Ash Ketchum and The Sinnoh Champion, Cynthia! Please proceed the battlefield now. *The crowd then make loud cheers and applause as Ash and Cynthia appeared on both sides as waving their hands to their beloved and loyal fans.*

Referee - The rules will always be the same. Trainers and Champions, release your pokémon!

Ash - Go, Pikachu. He said in a calm voice.

Pikachu then leaped out of Ash's shoulder and ready to battle.

Pika - Pikachu, Pika! (Alright, Battle time!)

Cynthia - Gastrodon, I choose you!

Out of the pokéball, A blue sea slug pokémon appeared in the battlefield and gave out his usual battle cry.

Referee - Are all Trainers and Champions ready? He said while looking left and right.

Ash / Cynthia - Yes.

Referee - Then let the first round, begin!

Ash - You may do the first move, Cynthia.

Cynthia - Oh how gentleman you are. Gastrodon, use Hydro Pump!

Gastrodon open his mouth and a stream of water that is larger than a water gun launched to Pikachu.

Ash - Okay Pika let's end this quick, use Volt Tackle at 20% of your power as you by pass the attack. He ordered him.

Pika nodded in response and began running very fast as he was yelling his battle cry towards to the stream of water and while bypassing the stream of water, he was being engulfed of electricity and successfully tackle Gastrodon with ease and receiving no damage at all. Due to water conductivity, Gastrodon received double damage and he winced loudly because of so much pain he was receiving. Not long enough, Gastrodon can't take it anymore and soon fainted as the electricity was fading away gradually.

Referee - Gastrodon is unable to battle. Pikachu is the winner!

Cynthia only gasped in shock as she watched the battle.

Cynthia - That was pretty damn quick. I didn't expect that. She said to herself.

She quickly snap out of it and returned her Gastrodon while thanking him.

Ash - Great job, Pikachu. You're the best. he said while he make a thumbs up sign to his beloved partner.

Pika only winked at him and gave also a thumbs up to Ash, signifying that He can count on him anytime he wanted to.

Cynthia - Go Drapion!

As she threw her pokéball, the Ogre Scorpion made his appearance to the battlefield and as usual, He let out his battle cry, signifying that he is ready to battle.

Ash - Do you want some more battle, Pika?

Pika - Pika! (You bet!)

Referee - Drapion vs. Pikachu. Let Round 2 begin!

Ash - Start things off with Thunderbolt.

Pika then was surrounded by yellow electricity and as he fully charged, he launch the attack with great power.

Cynthia - Use Iron Defense!

Drapion then crossed his arms and started to shine silver that his defense greatly increased. As the thunderbolt reaches Drapion, he receive no damage at all.