03. A little accident*

Edited*

Next day Jay woke up to a loud crash coming from her son's room. She sprinted up from her bed and ran to Louis' room just to see that he has crashed his night lamp that was on his night stand to the floor. When she looked up at Louis he's just breathing heavily and mumbling incoherent things under his breath while patting his own ears repeatedly. Jay carefully walked up to him and rested her arm on his shoulder just for him to push it away in agony and let out a frustrated scream. Jay sighed.

"What's wrong love? Look up at mommy baby boy" Jay whispered careful not to make any sound that makes Louis angrier. Louis didn't listen. 

That's when Jay noticed the large patch of urine on his pajama bottoms. She now understood what happened. 

"Oh baby boy it's alright. It's nothing to get angry baby." But Louis wasn't having it. "N-NONONONONO MMAH" He whined pointing to Jay and then pushing her away.

"Oh baby did you call me? I'm sorry angel. It's okay now. Shh" Jay cooed bringing Louis's head close to her despite of his pushing away. Louis finally gave in and relaxed on his mommy's chest.

After a little, when smell of urine unbearable for Jay, she spoke. "Let's get you changed baby." 

She looked at the clock which read 3.38am. She sighed and took him to the bathroom for much needed wash. She stripped him down from his ruined clothes and told him to sit on the toilet seat until she gets everything needed ready. She got him a new pajama from his room and walked into the bathroom to see a sleepy Louis with drool running down his chin. She chuckled and wiped drool away.

"Okay let's have a shower yeah?" Jay knew that Louis didn't like to take showers but she was too tired to run a bath now and find his favorite bath bombs and so. He always preferred a bath over a shower. But this time, much to Jay's surprise, he just got along with what Jay did.

She washed her son quickly and changed him into his new pajamas. Once finished, Jay took him to her bedroom until she finish changing his sheets. She set him down on her bed and turned around to leave but Louis whined tugging on her arm. 

"What is it baby boy?" Louis patted his lips repeatedly. Jay knew that he's just gonna throw a fit if he didn't get his dummy now and Jay was not in the mood for another fit in this ungodly hour of the so called morning. So she bent down and took a dummy from her nightstand and washed it.

"Don't make this a regular thing baby" She said sternly before handing it to Louis. Louis just clapped his hands. He took the dummy immediately placing it in between his lips and sucking on it like his life depends on it. Jay smiled and left the room to change Louis' sheets and clean up the mess he made on the ground by crashing the night lamp.

After a while when she's finished doing everything that needed to be done she walked up to her bedroom to see Louis peacefully asleep with his dummy bobbing up and down between his lips. She smiled at him. 

She looked at the time which was 4.29am. She could use a bit of sleep till she has to wake up again. So she laid besides Louis not having the heart to wake the boy up.

She shot up awake to the blaring sounds of her alarm and waking Louis up in the process. She was quick to turn off the alarm not wanting Louis to get angry. Louis looked up at his mommy now fully awake.

"Good morning sweetcheeks!" Jay greeted her son giving a kiss to his cheek. He giggled around his dummy and tried to give a kiss to his mommy's cheek by wrapping his arms around her shoulder and yanking her down to his level. This kinda hurt Jay but she knew that he didn't mean to hurt her. She smiled and stood up to make breakfast. Louis whined at the loss of his mommy's warmth.