26. B-bwinky da-ddy*

Edited*

2 months later.

Louis is sitting with his tutor in the study room, doing a sum he is given. He's taking an online university course with the help of the tutor, Ms. Edwards.

At first, Harry had to stay with Louis in the study room when he's in tutoring time but now he's kind of familiar with his tutor. He still asks to go to his daddy once in a while but it was way worst before.

As Ms. Edwards corrects his sum he asked if he could go and see his daddy. She gave him a nod.

He walked up to the room at the end of the hall. He opened the door and saw Harry sitting by his desk and talking to someone in his phone. He smiled and waved at Louis.

"D-dad-dy?" He walked up to him and sat on his lap. Harry put his finger on his lips, silently telling Louis to stay quite. Louis whined but stopped when Harry sent him a stern look. He stayed there until Harry hangs up.

"Hi, princess. Got bored?" Harry asked after placing a kiss on Louis' lips.

"Y-yes." Louis nodded and put his head on Harry's chest.

"Is something wrong, baby?" Harry asked when he felt something was off. Louis nodded.

"What is it, angel? I'd like to know what bothers my princess." Harry asked.

"S-sweepy" Louis mumbled, popping his thumb into his mouth and snuggling closer to Harry. Harry chuckled.

"Want me to tell Ms. Edwards to stop tutoring for today?" He asked kissing Louis' fluffy hair. Louis nodded. So Harry got up with Louis on his hip and walked to the study room.

"Um... Ms. Edwards? The little one over here is very sleepy for no apparent reason. I wanted to ask you if it's okay to end the today's tutoring session for today." Harry asked with a kind smile.

"No, Mr. Styles. It's fine. I would be back on next Monday." Ms. Edwards smiled and got her things ready to leave.

"Thank you very much and sure, see you then." Harry said returning the smile.

They walked Louis' tutor to the main door and Harry bid their goodbyes as seeing Louis has already fallen asleep on his shoulder.

He walked up to their room and laid Louis on the bed. He placed Winnie on the floor beside the bed, for Louis to be safe if he fell off the bed. He decided to go and finish some work.

So, that's what he did for the next half an hour until he heard some loud wailing from their bedroom. Harry ran to their room and found Louis sitting on the bed crying.

"Princess? What's wrong baby?" He asked sitting next to Louis on the bed but finding the answer to his own question with the wetness he felt.

"Aw, angel. It's alright. Daddy's not mad, baby. C'mere." Harry picked the boy up who has his bottom half covered in his own pee. He placed the boy on his lap and rocked him side to side. Louis kept sobbing and hiccuping. Harry cooed to his little one until he calms down.

"Let's get you changed and daddy wants a change too." Harry said when Louis stopped crying. He cooed when the boy let out a hiccup. Louis blushed and hid his face in Harry's chest.

"Aw, does daddy got a shy princess? Hm?" Harry asked rocking Louis. Louis giggled and lifted his head. He placed his chin on Harry's shoulder and started sucking on his thumb.

"Your thumb is dirty princess, let's get you a paci, okay?" Harry said looking for a dummy. He handed it to Louis and Louis popped it into his mouth for exactly three times. Some things never change but in this case lot of things shouldn't be changed.