08. Daddy?*

Edited*

Since it's Saturday Louis didn't have school but Jay's work called for an emergency. So Jay called Liam to ask to come over and stay with Louis.

"Good morning, Li" Jay said into the phone.

"Hey, good morning aunt Jay." Liam said smiling at Zayn who got woken up by the sound of Liam's phone ringing.

"I was wondering if you could stay with Louis for today. My work called. You know how my boss is." Jay said rolling her eyes at the thought of her boss.

"Oh aunt I'm sorry but today me and Zayn are supposed to go to Zayn's mom's." Liam sighed.

"Oh. Well okay I would try to do something." Jay said frantically thinking about what to do. She can't bring Louis to his workplace, she can't leave him in a daycare 'cause he's now too big for daycare and she doesn't have any other person that she could trust with Louis.

"I'm sorry. Maybe call Harry? He would be happy to help. By the way don't be afraid of trusting him with Louis. I guarantee you that he'd do no wrong. I know him for so long now." Liam smiled fondly remembering about the goofy frog that loved kids so much.

"Obsessed with kids that one." Zayn chuckled, snuggling closer to Liam.

"Oh okay. Seems like it's the only option I have now. I hope Lou would be alright to be with him." Jay sighed. "I'll talk to you later baby. Tell Trisha that I said Hi." Jay smiled.

"Okay aunt Jay. See you later." Liam said and hung up. He jumped onto Zayn and kissed the living light out of him.

"Okay, okay, Li now let's get ready yeah?" Zayn asked chuckling. Liam nodded.

-

Jay called Harry right after hanging up the call with Liam. 

"Good morning Jay." Harry smiled.

"Good morning Harry. How are you doing?" Jay asked.

"I'm doing great. What 'bout you?" Harry said.

"I'm doing fine. I actually called you to ask for a help. I'm sorry I keep asking for helps." Jay sighed.

"No, no, it's fine. I'm more than willing to help you. What is it?" Harry asked kindly.

"I was wondering if you could watch Louis for the day. I got called to work and Liam and Zayn are visiting Zayn's family. And Louis is too big for a daycare." Jay sighed. A smile crept its way into Harry's lips at the thought of the blue eyed boy.

"Of course I will be over in a few. Don't worry too much." Harry said still smiling like an idiot.

"Thank you so much Harry. I would never be able to pay back for these things." Jay said gratefully.

"No paying back is needed. I'm happy to help. I'll see you soon Jay." Harry said.

"Okay, bye." Jay hung up. 

She walked into Louis' room to see him still sleeping peacefully. She then walked back into her room and started getting ready for work. After she put final touches to her makeup, the doorbell rang through the house. Jay quickly went down the stairs and opened the door to a smiling Harry.

"Hello, Jay." Harry hugged Jay.

"Hi, darling." Jay hugged back.

"Where's Lou?" Harry asked. As if in queue Louis walked down the stairs still half asleep.

"Oh, here he is. Baby, look who's here." Jay cooed. "Come in Harry" Harry walked into the house.

"Hello, Louis. Do you remember me?" Harry asked Louis who shyly nodded his head.