22. W-wuv*

Edited*

After a while Zayn came home from work. He walked into the kitchen and hugged Liam from behind.

"Hi, babe." He said placing a kiss on Liam's temple. Liam beamed.

"Hi!" Liam said while turning around in Zayn's arms with a big smile.

"Oi, we are still here." Harry had no regrets on ruining their romantic moment.

"Yes, don't start shoving your tongue into each other's throat, please. And thank you." Anne said so casually, making Zayn choke out a surprised laugh.

"Alright, alright." Zayn said removing himself from Liam but not before placing a small peck on his lips.

"Alright, guys. Lunch is ready." Liam said turning around with two plates in his hands. He placed all the plates on the table. Louis wiggled out of Harry's embrace and sat on his usual seat.

"Gonna feed yourself, right princess?" Harry asked ruffling Louis' hair. Louis nodded. "Okay, you gotta remove your dummy now. So hand it over, please." Harry said extending his arm.

Louis immediately shook his head and let out a whine. He turned his head around so Harry can't snatch it away.

"But baby, you can't eat with it in your mouth." Harry said chuckling at his baby's silliness. Louis shook his head. He was stuck in between. He is hungry but he doesn't wanna remove his dummy. Can't he just eat with his dummy?

"Babe, be a good princess and hand it over. I promise you would get it right after you finish having your lunch." Harry tried to convince the boy. At that Louis looked at Harry as if he's searching for any lie in Harry's promise. Harry nodded at him with a reassuring smile. Louis hesitantly removed his dummy from his lips and placed it on Harry's palms.

"Thank you, princess." Harry said giving Louis' forehead a small kiss. Louis beamed at the small gesture making everyone in the room smile. That's when Jay knew that she exactly made the right decision.

-

They decided the park would be a good way to spend their evening. Anne called Gemma and she also agreed to join them.

"Louis? Princess? Aren't you gonna have a bath baby? Get ready for park?" Harry asked sitting next to Louis who is watching TV.

"Y-yah" Louis answered nodding. Harry hummed and put his arm around Louis. Louis subconsciously leaned in and placed his head on Harry's chest making Harry smile. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Jay interrupted them.

"Louis, c'mon. Let mommy give you a bath baby. Let's go to your room. We are going to the park." Jay said trying to get Louis to stand up. Louis whined and clung to Harry's shirt.

"I guess I would be giving him a bath then." Harry said chuckling. Jay's eyes flashed a little hurt for a split second but she smiled nonetheless. It's not that she doesn't like Harry's and Louis' relationship, it's just that she has always been used to doing stuff for Louis. And also it's so hard to watch your baby so grown up. He's not so grown up mentally for his age but still!

"Yeah." Jay said, chuckling a little. Harry nodded and got up with Louis. He stayed there until Louis turns off the TV.

"Alright, let's goooo" Harry said and lifted Louis up making the boy let out a surprised squeal and a giggle afterwards. He went up the stairs with Louis on his hips and entered Louis' room.

"Okay, angel. Strip your clothes till daddy go and find something for you to change into." Harry said placing Louis on his own feet and placing a small kiss on his nose afterwards. Louis nodded and started removing his t-shirt. Harry walked into Louis' closet and looked for an outfit for his princess. He found a pink t-shirt and a pair of white tight jeans. He thought how Louis' ass would look amazing in those but quickly wiped his sinister thoughts away.