Epilogue

2 years later

"Louis, stop it!" Harry exclaimed.

"L-louee, s-stop it!" Louis copied and giggled. He continued mumbling the same thing under his breath making Harry smile fondly. Harry forgot that Louis was in fact holding a carton of eggs in hands about to drop it.

"Give me the eggs, princess." Harry said softly and extended his arm. Louis giggled and pretended to drop the carton.

"Louis!" Harry said making Louis giggle again and do the mischievous thing again and again. Harry sighed.

"Alright! Don't give me the eggs. And don't talk to daddy." Harry said turning around with a smirk, knowing that it's work. He heard Louis whine behind him.

"D-daddyyyy" He whined and tugged on Harry's shirt. Harry stayed put in his act. Louis called him a few more times but got no response. Then he did what he thought would get his daddy's attention. He threw the carton of egg to the ground and let out a loud wail covering his ears.

"Oh, shit." Harry mumbled underneath his breath.

"Princess? Aw, love. Daddy wasn't mad. He was just acting baby." He picked the boy up and cuddled him closer to his chest.

"D-daddy no luv princess." Louis kept mumbling underneath his breath making Harry coo.

"Daddy loves his princess so much." Harry said and decided to use something to distract his baby since it looks like he's not gonna stop crying anytime soon.

"How about we go and see what Duke is doing? Huh? Where is he?" Harry pretended to act like where their dog is. Harry decided to buy Louis a dog since the boy is gonna be very bored since he's finished with his online university exams. Ms. Perrie doesn't come there anymore. Harry has found some places for Louis to put his mathematics skills to use. He does all of them online. Harry gets calls from people asking to employ Louis. So, he's doing pretty well.

"Ah, here he is!" Harry exclaimed seeing their lay dog laying on the living room floor. He let out a soft bark when he saw Louis' crying figure.

"Let's talk with his. Shall we?" Harry asked. Louis has stopped crying now but still letting out small hiccups.

"Say hello, Lou." Harry said and Louis waved at the dog.

-

"Are you sure about this, Harry?" Jay asked with a concerned face.

"Yeah, I'm more than sure. I can take care of him and another one. I know I can." Harry said.

"But, baby, taking care of a baby is a lot of work. Are you sure you would be able to do that while taking care of Louis?" Anne asked. Harry nodded.

"Yes, I'm sure. And we have Martha too. And I can always get a babysitter." He said looking at Jay's and Anne's worried faces.

"Alright, okay. Good luck, baby." Jay said and hugged Harry.

"Good luck, love." Anne joined the hug. Louis also squealed and jumped up from his sitting position on the couch to join the hug. Everyone chuckled fondly at his adorableness.

"You ready to go and get a baby, Lou?" Harry asked after pulling away from the hug. Louis nodded enthusiastically making Harry smile.

Harry knew that he's doing the right thing. He just knew that.

-

"Gosh, he's crying again." Harry mumbled to himself as he got out of the bed for the 20th time that night. He walked into the nursery.