Chapter One

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Damn! What am I supposed to do right now?"

"Just shut that damn thing up!"

"I'm trying! Why not you do it?"

I threw the plastic doll to Taehyung as I closed my ears and watch him handle the stupid crying plastic doll. I'm too young to be a mom, I thought as I waited patiently for the crying to end.

"Shhhh, it's alright, baby. Daddy's here."

I opened one eye and peeped at Taehyung's sudden calm composure. Who knew he was so caring? He seemed so into the moment that he didn't notice that half of the cafeteria was staring at us.

I grew bright red as Taehyung handed me the now quiet baby and ate his lunch. He ignored all the stares that other people were giving and continued his lunch.

I stare down at the plastic doll in my arms and thought back to why I was even with my sworn enemy and this stupid plastic thing in the first place.

~*~*~*~*~*

"Good morning, class."

Mr. Lee walked in with a huge smile and earned a few 'good morning's here and there. I, for one, hated this class and didn't even know why I had signed up for it in the first place.

"So, guess what we will be starting on today?"

Before Mr. Lee could reply his own question, the door slammed open and in came the popular jock of our school along with his clique that consisted of seven people including him, the Bangtan Boys.

"Ah, its great for the seven of you to join us. Please, close the door and take your seats. I was just about to assign the project."

I groaned softly as I heard what Mr. Lee said. I knew this was going to arrive soon, but I didn't know it was this soon. I had heard of it from my brother, but I never even thought that a school for arts would be doing this dumb project.

"As I asked before I was interrupted, we will be doing a project. And this project will be finished in two months and will consist half of your grade."

"Welcome, to the Baby Project."

Everyone groaned and protested immediately. Some even tried to escape the class. But knowing Mr. Lee, I'm sure he had locked the doors and windows before telling us this.

"Now, no escapades for this class. You've signed up for this and I expect you all to fulfill your duties willingly. So, who's ready for their partners?"

As if on cue, everyone started to turn to their friends and started discussing who they wanted as partners. But I knew, this project's partners would only be assigned by teachers.

"No talking, please. I have already chosen your partners. And I am going to list them out. Once you're partnered, please wait for my next instructions."

I rolled my eyes and looked away. I didn't want to listen to who got who as partner, I wasn't much of a gossiper either. I drown out the voice of Mr. Lee and looked out the window, staring at the mural I had painted secretly at the other block. In fact, I did one for every block and the principal hadn't caught me.

"Kim Namjoon with Lee Min Ha."

"Jeon Jeongguk with Kim Soo Hee."

"Lee Tae Shin with Park Yang Hee."

"Oh Sun Mi with ... "

At the sound of my name, I looked at Mr. Lee as he did a little suspense on announcing my partner. It couldn't be that bad, right? The worst would be Nerdy Ned Kim at the corner.

But, it was worst than that. I was partnered with ...

"Oh Sun Mi with Kim Taehyung."

And that was my nightmare.

I groaned and looked towards Taehyung who was smirking at my direction. Everyone knew we weren't on the best of terms, and this stupid ass Mr. Lee just had to go partner me up with him.

"Okay. That's all of you. I want you to sit with your partners as I distribute your babies and your worksheets."

Taehyung and I did a staring competition (childish, I know) and guess who won? I did and now Taehyung was coming over as I made way for him.

"So, sweetheart, we're paired up for this project, are we?"

I groaned and knocked his head with my knuckle, "Don't call me sweetheart, and yes we are."

He clutched onto the part where I knocked him as Mr. Lee passed us and placed a plastic doll wrapped in a baby pink cloth with a matching bag filled with it's necessities and a stack of worksheets.

I took the worksheets and handed the doll to Taehyung, which he returned to me and snatched the worksheets from my hands. I glared at him and carefully placed the doll on the table.

"Give those worksheets. I'll do them while you take care of our baby."

"Oh, our baby?"

Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows and gave me a smirk while I knocked his head once more, "It just slipped out of my mouth. I wouldn't want to give birth to a baby of yours anyway."

I took the worksheets from his hands just as Mr. Lee walked back to the podium and started talking again, "Now, please take out the first worksheet and complete it before the end of this class."

I slipped out the first worksheet and started on it. I skimmed through the paper and realized it required the name of the baby, the gender, the official birthday of the baby if we wanted and our names.

"Taehyung?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Don't call me sweetheart, and what are we going to name the baby?"

"How about Kim Tae Mi, Kim Tae from my name and Mi from your name?"

"I like it, how about the official birthday for it? Mr. Lee is going to make a 'birth certificate' for the baby."

"How about July 30th? July from your birth month and 30th from my birth date."

"Okay. So this is our worksheet."

Taehyung looked over my shoulder and checked our worksheet as he picked up the crying doll.

Name: Kim Tae Mi

Gender: Female

Birthday: July 30th 2014

Father's name and birthdate: Kim Taehyung, December 30th 1995

Mother's name and birthdate: Oh Sun Mi, July 16th 1996

"That will do. Now hurry up, I need you to sit with me at our table. The guys and I had agreed that we bring our partners. But I didn't know my partner was you."

"Hey! What's that suppose to mean?"

"Just hurry, sweetheart."

I glared at him before handing in the worksheet just as the bell for lunch rang.