Chapter Seven

As days start to pass, the Baby Project was also coming to an end. Taehyung and I took turns in having the baby over at our house weekly, so the two of us would have equal responsibility.

It was finally the last day of the Baby Project and we were walking down the hallways with our hands intertwined together. Taehyung had asked me to be his girlfriend that very day just after he had said he loves me back. I agreed and here we are.

My mom, who still feels guilty for what she and my dad had done, congratulated the two of us and promised that she'll stay out of the way when it comes to my social and romance life. She didn't want the same things to happen again, not when I had finally found my happiness.

As for Jeongguk, he was still dating Jessica. After the boys had banned him from the group, he started to hang out more with this band of druggies, which made me kind of worried when I shouldn't be. I've told Taehyung and the others about it, but they told me to not worry, so I didn't.

~*~*~*~*~*

As the results and marks have been tallied in, Mr. Lee reluctantly announces that Taehyung and I got the highest for the Baby Project. Neither one of us were his favourite in class, so I'm guessing he's sulking right now. Jeongguk and his partner were ranked last for the project because his partner had done all the work.

The other boys of Bangtan had achieved scores that shocked the whole class. Well, it did happen because of *cough* me *cough*. I had given them an earful about not helping their partners and Taehyung stood beside me, laughing the whole time. Which earned him a playful beating and lots of laughs coming from me.

As time passes by painfully slow, my feelings for Taehyung start to grow stronger. At times, I doubt whether I was in love with him, but it wasn't true. I had very deep feelings for him, but somehow it wasn't complete. I don't know why.

I was walking down the empty hallway when I noticed Yoona unnie sitting on the floor, with her eyes closed and bruises everywhere. I hissed and walked over to her, plopped down and held onto her hand as her tears fall, staining her black-and-blue bruised face.

"Yoona unnie, what happened?"

She opens her eyes and stares at me before leaning onto my shoulder and cried her heart out. Apparently, her parents were the ones to convince GG to take her in. And when they found out what she did and that she got kicked out of the group, they beat her up and disowned her.

"You can stay at my place for the time being. I'm sure eomma and appa wouldn't mind."

She smiled and thanked me by giving me a hug. I held her hand and led her up and down the hallway, bringing her to Taehyung's car and told him to drive us back to my house. Taehyung seemed confused so I mouthed to him that I'll tell him later.

Since Yoona unnie was closed to Sehun oppa when he was still in school, oppa protected her like she was his own sister. He always opposed that she was in GG, but she reassured him that it was fine and they would do nothing to her. But now, look what the group made her parents do.

"Gomawo, Taehyung. I'll call you later. Annyeong."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek before getting out of the car with Yoona unnie. I opened the front door and led her in. Since eomma and appa were doctors, they would sometimes be late to dinner. So I made Yoona unnie change into my clothes (since we were about the same size), so I could tend to her bruises.

She was wearing my oppa's old plaid shirt and a pair of my black leggings. I gave her a pair of slippers to use and led her to the kitchen. As I took out the first aid kit, I got her to show me every part of her that was bruised so I could help.

She was reluctant at first, but I reassured her and began applying antibacterial medicine on a few cuts on her arms and back. She winced, but I calmed her and finished my job. Lucky I had taken up first aid when I was young.

"Thanks."

I nodded and told her to go have a rest in the guest bedroom, while I went to prepare dinner. I sent eomma and appa a text after taking the ingredients for kimchi pasta and set off to work. I invited Taehyung over and he agreed, saying he would be here in half an hour after he took his shower.

When the food was finally done, Taehyung had arrived and Yoona unnie was already helping set up the utensils and such. Now all that we were missing were my eomma and appa. It was eight now and they would usually be home by seven. I wonder what's happened.

Just as I was about to pick up my phone and dial appa's number, I was greeted by a car parking into the garage and hushed voices speaking animatedly. I was curious and walked over to the front door and opened it just as eomma pushed the key into the keyhole.

Behind eomma, appa was lugging a heavy luggage while a familiar person stood beside him and was giving me a warm smile. My jaw dropped and I quickly ran towards the person. I threw my arms around his neck as he laughed and wrapped his own arms around my small waist.

"Sun Mi-ah, wher-Hunnie[A/N: read as Hun(Korean pronounciation)-nee]?"

As I untangled myself from Sehun oppa's embrace, Yoona unnie ran towards us and into his embrace. I smiled and was about to talk more to oppa when I realised that Taehyung was still alone in the house, with no information on what was happening.

I kissed oppa on the cheek and went into the house, searching for Taehyung. When I found him, he smiled and hugged me before giving me a kiss on the forehead while I felt dazed.

"Like your surprise?"

I stared at him with wide eyes long and hard. So Taehyung was the mastermind behind oppa being here. That jerk. Didn't even care to tell me. Hmph.

"Mianhae, I wanted to tell you but eomma told me to keep it a surprise for you."

At the mention of eommonim, I relaxed a little and calmed down. I led Taehyung to the dining room, where oppa and the others were already sat down. We ate as a happy family that night, with Taehyung beside me and Yoona unnie beside oppa.

[A/N: sorry no update for such a long time xc I ran out of ideas to fill in the empty space in the middle until the next part of the plot. So, it's another filler chapter.

Oh, how do you guys like the new cover? I did it myself cx

In this story, Yoona and Sehun are the same age. Sorry for the confusion xc]