Chapter Twenty-Three

You can hear it in the silence.
You can feel it on the way home.
You can see it with the lights out.
You are in love.
- Taylor Swift

~*~*~*~*~*

I've been trying to tell Taehyung that I've moved on from him. And that I've got Minhyuk now. But he just won't listen. He'll tell me that Minhyuk is bad news, Minhyuk is worthless, Minhyuk this, Minhyuk that that's driving me crazy. Can he just forget the two of us ever happen and move on?

I've already made myself clear in that later, didn't I? We needed to move on from each other, meet new people and stuff. And if after all that we still can't stay away from each other, we'll unite again. But I've moved on, so why can't he?

"Sun Mi? It's time to go. Hyukjae's waiting for us." I nodded and grabbed my purse before following Minhyuk out the door to where Hyukjae oppa's car was parked. We were going to a concert today, one that BTOB got private tickets for. And Minhyuk decided to make me tag along even when I protested.

So I got all dressed up in my floral sundress, a pair of gladiators, minimal makeup and my hair in curls. But I guess my dressing up was no use, because I was to stay in the fangirls crowd because they only had tickets for themselves. I wasn't happy, but who cares, my brother is performing up on that stage and I would be slightly happy to be there even though I wasn't with Minhyuk.

Fans were screaming for an encore before I realised that I needed a bathroom break. Squeezing out of the crowd of fangirls, I finally made my way down the hall, looking for a bathroom. I finally found one and pushed open the door lightly before realising that there were others occupying it.

"Yura.." That voice.. "Yura.. I can't believe I have you in my arms.. Yura.." What. The. Duck.

"Lee Minhyuk." Each syllable that came out of my mouth was hard as rock and cold as ice. That cheating little scumbag. I can't believe I actually fell for that asshole.

"Sun Mi-ah.." He tried to hold me in his arms once he came out of the bathroom stall after fixing his pants and everything. "I-I-I can explain."

I shook my head, nearing the bathroom door, "Save it for someone who cares." Tears threatened to fall as I pushed open the door, rushing out with Minhyuk closely behind.

Instead of heading back towards the jam-packed crowd, where he will indeed fine me, I ran down the hall and towards the dressing rooms, where my brother would most probably having his water break right now as Super Junior when on stage. But instead, I ran into someone else.

"Sun Mi?" That voice.. "Sun Mi-ah, are you okay?" I shook my head and ran right into his arms, surprising him in the moment.

"Y-You were right. You were right all along. And I was a fool to not trust you but him. Now he's broken me, I have no idea what to do. Taehyung-ah, you were right. I should've listened from the start." I felt Taehyung tensed up, but seemed to calm down when he realised that I was still crying.

"Come on. Let's take you somewhere backstage where he won't find you," I nodded before he led me towards a room, where labelled on the door was BTS even though they weren't part of SM.

As Taehyung pushed open the door, the boys were about to yell for him to go and see the current performance when all their gazes fell on me and my tear-streaked face. They rushed towards us and tensed up, knowing something isn't right.

"What happened?" Namjoon oppa asked as Taehyung led me towards the couch, which was facing the television, where it showed the whole live performance of the SMTOWN Concert.

"That bastard broke her and now she'll be just like before again. I actually thought after awhile he would know how precious she is, but he didn't. That bastard." Taehyung said as he angrily punched the wall, which made me jump as I heard the loud noise.

Jeongguk mouthed and asked me if I was okay, but I shook my head. I wasn't okay. I hated it when people cheat on people. Couldn't they be more civil and break the fuck up before they do it? I was angry, I was sad, I was tired. I didn't want to think anymore.

"Guys, let's go kick his ass. Real hard." The others, surprised by Jeongguk's violent sentence, suddenly understood the situation even better and followed him out, ready to attack Minhyuk.

Just as Taehyung was about to leave, I pulled onto the sleeve of his shirt. "Don't leave me here. I don't want to be alone." He nodded as he sat beside me and wrapped his arms around me.

Lying in his arms, with the familiar smell of him, I drifted into dreamland, hoping that in my dreams, I wasn't this girl who was broken.

Two years later
"Hajima!" I yelled as he ran after me. I was already wet, and yet he wanted to make me even more wet.

"Come here, Sun Mi!" I shook my head and continued running, laughing in the process.

I knew he was catching up, but I felt tired already, so I slowed down and let him catch me. But he didn't. Instead, he bumped into me and he both fell to the grass. I gazed up in his eyes as he blocked away the scorching sun from my eyes.

We continued gazing into each other's eyes before he quickly and surprisingly pressed a kiss on my lips. My eyes widened but I was too late to respond because his lips came crashing down for another kiss. But this kiss wasn't like the first, it was as if fireworks bloom on top of our friends and sparks were crawling all over our body.

"Ew.. Get a room!" We pulled away and looked to our right, where Jimin oppa was covering his eyes along with the rest of the boys laughing. We were all wet, considering we had played with the garden hoses to cool ourselves off. What was to be a cool-off, became a game as we started spraying each other.

I blushed as Taehyung helped me from the ground. We were together again. After all the ups and downs we've been through, we're together again. It wasn't because of me being broken, it wasn't because of him being perfect, and it wasn't because he wanted me back with him.

It was because of love.

[A/N: hey guys! Sorry I haven't update in awhile. It's all because I had this major writing block, where I cannot have any ideas at all on how to continue the story.

Anyway, this was supposed to be published yesterday, which was Tae's birthday, but wattpad kept in deleting the end part, which I rewrote and rewrote and rewrote again. But it's better now, so I've written and updated.

I love you guys so much, but this book isn't ending yet. So don't be sad. There's gonna be an epilogue, where I announce the winners for the one-shot competition. So if you want to join, hurry and write then post a comment of the link to it here before I post the epilogue.

I love you guys so much, bye!]