Chapter Twenty-Two [Taehyung's POV]

It's been three years since Sun Mi left without telling me. Three years since the boys and I auditioned for Bangtan and got in. Three years since we last contacted each other. And three years since I've last saw her.

No more letters, no texts and no calls. Nothing from her. Nothing at all. I often wonder, is she living well at California? Did she really move on from me? Could she already have a new boyfriend and forget all about the memories we made and the times we had?

Heh. Why should I care? I should move on, like she said, right?

"Hyung!" I turned to look at Jeongguk, who was sitting beside me. "Hyung, that's enough for today. We should go home."

Yeah, guess where I was?

"Taehyung-ah.. Are you still drinking because of her? Aish, she's not coming back for you." I glared at Seokjin hyung. Who the hell was he to say that?

"Hyung.. I think you're wrong there.. She is coming back, remember? She texted Namjoon hyung this morning." My words were slurry so it came out in a different tone than intended.

"Haih.. Whatever.." Finally giving up, I mentally danced and yelled 'I win' before turning to get up, but end up falling instead, where the world surrounded me with black.

~*~*~*~*~*

"How long has he been this way?" A worried voice sounded, followed by the soft caress of a hand on my face.

"Um.. Since you've been gone?"

"Noona.. He misses you, you know? Has been since you left.. And still loves you, a lot.. But, please.. Don't tell him about the other guy, okay?" Other guy?

I opened my eyes and got up, swiping away Sun Mi's hand. "What's this about another guy?"

Everyone's eyes widen while Sun Mi just sighed and signalled for the others to leave the room so we could talk. Three years since I haven't seen her and she's already got a new beau? I guess I'm just that stupid to think that she'll still be mine after so many years..

"Tae-Tae.." I hold a hand up, interrupting her. "It's Taehyung to you." She looked hurt, but I didn't care. She made me feel stupid. Stupid for still loving her when she's already move on.

"Taehyung-ah.. I-I have a new boyfriend now. His name is Lee Minhyuk. Um.. I guess you must think that I'm bluffing when I wrote that letter, but I wasn't. I really wanted you to move on, so you can see that there are so much others better than me for you. I-I love you, that's why I made the choice to leave.. To move on.." She was full-on sobbing, but I didn't look at her.

"If you love me, you wouldn't have moved on.." I tried my best at doing a monotoned voice, and I succeeded.

A gasp sounded before the creak of the bed and a slam of a door. I wasn't worth her time. I was stupid to love her when she's already decided to move on and love someone else. Stupid.

"Stupid.. Stupid.." I grabbed my hair and pulled them, feeling the pain of my scalp numb the pain of my heart. "Stupid.. Stupid.."

I stopped pulling and just let the tears fall, hoping that it will numb the fucking pain from my chest.

~*~*~*~*~*

Four days since Sun Mi and I met. Five days since I've met her boyfriend.

Lee Minhyuk, rapper of BTOB. Also, an old friend. A friend from the States, when I first started middle school. Thinking back to the days, I guess I knew why Sun Mi was with him in the first place. He was smart and handsome, top of the class and never fails to disappoint his women.

"Hyung, we should go. Their stage is in half an hour." I nodded at Jeongguk's words. He was right. I needed to straighten myself out and get going. She's moved on, but why do I feel that she really hasn't?

I grabbed my jacket of the hanger and walked out with Jeongguk. You'd think that being the lead vocal's best friend we would be able to have stage passes. But no, we had to buy tickets for Music Core and watch EXO perform their comeback song, Growl.

It took us a fifteen-minute trip due to the heavy traffic. Sun Mi and Minhyuk had called to say that they'll meet us at the venue instead of actually meeting us at a coffee shop so we'll go together. I mean, I knew they wanted alone time, but.. In front of me?

As soon as we reached, we searched for the two. And could you guess where we found them? No? Well, let me give you a hint. It involves a car, messy hair and ruffled clothes. So I'm sure you could understand when I stormed down the hallway and towards the entrance.

"Taehyung?" I turned my head at the voice. The bouncer who was ready to take my ticket, bowed at the person respectfully before turning back to take others' tickets.

"Baekhyun hyung.." He shushed me and led me to their dressing room before I broke down, crying about Sun Mi's return, her new boyfriend and how stupid I was to believe that she was going to return to me.

[A/N: hey everyone *waves* so I know I have not update in like a week? Or more than that?

*sighs and runs a hand through hair* I'm sorry, kay? I just had this major writer's block. Plus, I got sick, which is something real bad.

So I've decided to write this major heartbreaking chapter for you all, in hopes that you all will forgive me and continue reading :)

I love you guys so much. Thank you for the support and more <3
Also, remember that the competition ends at the epilogue. So I say you better start writing and hand it in by commenting a link to it in two to three chapters time c:]