Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Okay, so its the fifth day since the Baby Project started and almost every second, there's a baby's cry sounding throughout the halls. 

The freshmen, sophmores and juniors would glare at us each time our baby cried. And the worse part was Taehyung was always by my side while it cried and me just standing there, not knowing what to do.

"Sun Mi-ah, kaja. Let's go to lunch. I'm hungry."

"Yah, Kim Taehyun! Aren't you old enough to go to the cafeteria yourself?"

"But you're my wife! You should always take care of my eating habits."

Taehyung pouted, which make me kinda want to punch his face, and at the same time kiss those full lips of his. Stop, Sun Mi. What are you thinking?

I shook my head and just followed him to the cafeteria as I glared at the ongoing crowd that tried to make way for us, but failed and was just staring.

"Taehyung, I think we should part ways. I don't want to go to lunch with you and earn these stares from so many people." 

I whispered the last part to him and earned myself a smirk that would kill any other girl. 

"Are you saying you're jealous, sweetheart?" 

He asked, emphasizing his question and speaking the next word louder than the first. I groaned and return him a glare as I stomped my way towards the cafeteria with the baby in my hand.

~*~*~*~*~*

"Yah, Sun Mi-ah, can't get enough of us?"

Kim Namjoon, the most obnoxious one out of the group, asked as I neared the table with a full platter of food and the baby in my bag. 

"As if. I can't wait for this stupid project to end, that's all." 

"Tell me about it."

Jeon Jeongguk, the most cutest boy I've ever met (and used to have a crush on), gave me a smile and turned towards his partner who was glaring at him.

Can't blame him. Who asked Mr. Lee to assign him one of the most obnoxious b*tches we have in our school? Well, not me. Or is it? *cues evil laugh*

Well, I might have something to do with Jeongguk's pair-up as it was payback for what he did to me two years ago. But let's not talk about this, let's talk about Taehyung sitting next to me, and giving me a peck on the cheek, causing everyone to gasp and whisper.

I glare at Taehyung and pushed the tray filled with only half of the food left, threw him my bag with the baby, stood up and got out of the cafeteria, as a flashback comes to mind.

"Sun Mi-ah! I-"

"No! I don't want to hear what you have to say!"

"Please. Just get down from there. We'll talk this over, okay?"

"NO. You lied to me, and made me think that you were really in love with me." 

"Please, Sun Mi. Let's talk this over."

"NO."

"Please. I love you."

"NO. Stop with your lies."

"Please."

"NO!"

I stopped running as soon as I found myself in one of the toilet stalls of our abandoned school block. The only place where I feel that time has stopped.

I sniffed and wiped my face full of tears as I thought back to what happened between Jeongguk and I. It was a really memorable journey for me, but I hate it.

"F*ck you, Jeon Jeongguk. I hate you." 

I had always avoided any members of the Bangtan Boys. They were all just heartbreakers. And with me now as Kim Taehyung's partner for the stupid dumb Baby Project, I'm not sure what would happen.

But as I lie on the floor of the classroom that once held lots of memories, I couldn't help but fall asleep as I thought of what future lies for me and the Bangtan Boys.

~*~*~*~*~*

"Hey, get up."

"Its time to get up, sweetheart."

That voice. Where have I heard that voice?

"Sweetheart? You okay?"

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up, towards the beautiful face-wait!

"Kim Taehyung, what are you doing?!"

I slowly got up and stared at him. What was he doing here? In this solitude place of mine?

"I saw you sleeping, so I decided to wake you up. Its the end of school, and you've missed half of our classes, including Child Development."

"I did? Holy f*ck, I am so sorry."

I frowned and picked up my bag that was brought by Taehyung and thanked him before getting out of the abandoned classroom.

"I remember so much from this old classroom of ours."

I froze in my steps and turned to look at him. He remembered?

"I remember coming here for the first time. I remember us being friends the moment we met. I remember me falling for you since I first landed my eyes on you."

"Taehyung, please."

"No. You just had to run off with Jeongguk, didn't you? I knew you knew about my feelings. It was so obvious and you were about the same to me. But you ended up choosing Jeongguk over me. Why?"

"Taehyung, I don't want to talk about it. Just please, stop."

"I can't. I've been trying to get you out of my head ever since. I hated you for running off with Jeongguk. I hated you for cutting our relationship. I hated you for coming back to me when you were broken. Why did you choose him over me?"

"Please, Taehyung. I can't do this."

"But most importantly, I hate you for realizing that you've been in love with me when I have already moved on."

"F*ck this shit."

I dropped my bag, ran towards him and planting my own lips against his own, letting my old feelings return, for good.