Chapter Five

"Taehyung!"

Someone called him as the two of us walked down the hall. Taehyung had arrived at my house bright and early today, and despite my many protests, he literally forced me into the car and drove me to school.

I was still angry at him, but because of our project, we had to stay together until the end of it. And right now, he was dragging me towards the sound as we walked over to the rest of the Bangtan Boys.

"Elo Sun Mi! How've you been doing, chica?"

Jimin, one of the more closer boys that I was with in the group, asked me in a very failed English-Spanish accent. I giggled and told him I was doing well, but rolled my eyes at Taehyung when I mentioned that he forced me to ride with him to school today.

"Na-uh, from today onwards, you'll be riding with me. Imo and ahjussi has given permission, Sun Mi."

I stared at Taehyung as if he had two, maybe three, heads. My mom and dad say what?! Why would they even make their own decision for my own transportation? This was absurd!

"No. No way!"

"Yes way. Sorry, but I didn't offer it. My mum did. She contacted your mom after I arrived home yesterday and they arranged this."

He shrugged, which made me even frustrated. But I decided to run my fingers through my hair and calmed down. I looked at him and gave him a death glare that could easily killed him if he was Swiss cheese.

"I hate our moms."

I groaned as we walked down the hallway to our Child Development class with the boys. They were ahead of us, giving us some non-existent alone time together. Luckily Jeongguk wasn't here today, otherwise it would have made my day even worse.

But my mind being psychic and all, just had to say it out loud in my head and bam, there's Jeongguk as he walks into the class with Jessica Jung, my number one rival in school, just after Mr. Lee had arrived.

I have to admit. Jessica is beautiful and perfect and I was nowhere as good as her. She was even in a freaking dance team! But who cares? Who needs beauty when you have a heart? Last I've heard, Jessica Jung was named the biggest b*tch in the school for dating four guys at once. And none of them had suspected it!

But me being the ex-girlfriend of Jeon Jeongguk, was kinda disappointed and confused that a cute and sweet guy like him would actually go out with a evil and manipulative person. He was never one to swing in the right directions, I thought.

"Yah, you okay?"

I was staring at Jeongguk and Jessica so intently that I had completely forgotten that Taehyung was beside me and he was talking to me since the moment we arrived. Me being me, nodded while keeping my eyes lock on the couple.

He turned his head to where my eyes were so focused on and frowned. I pulled away and break the contact as I saw the frown forming. Why was he frowning? Did he have a crush on Jessica or something?

"Yah, Kim Taehyung, why are you frowning?"

"It's nothing, Sun Mi. Just.. Just concentrate, yeah?"

For the Child Development class, neither one of us decided to speak to each other. I didn't want him to know why I did all that to hurt him, and I guess he didn't want me to know why he was frowning.

"Miss Oh and Mister Kim, are you two even listening?"

The two of us snapped out of our dazes and blushed as Mr. Lee called our names while the rest of the class stared at us. The others, who were pall sitting with their partners and their babies, gave us confused looks.

I kept my head down as I heard Mr. Lee tsked at us and continued talking about the necessities of a real baby. I was listening, though only partially. I hated this class. I guess I only signed up for it was because none of the other elective classes interested me.

*RINGGGGGGGGGG*

Phew. Saved by the bell, I guess. I couldn't bear the teachings of this class, let alone the tension between me and Taehyung. But I groaned internally as I remembered what we had next.

Lunch.

Which meant that I have to spend one hour of my free time just to sit there and eat my lunch with the Bangtan Boys when I can go to the library and read as much as I can. I grabbed my bag and followed behind Taehyung and the baby silently.

I went to the table that was reserved for only the Bangtan Boys and sat down. Taehyung had told me he would grab something for me and be back soon. Which left me to feel kind of lonely. But that all changed when Queen B*tch and her sassy little followers sat down! surrounding me.

"Eww. What is she doing here?"

Taeyeon, one of the other girls that I was absolutely in a rivalry with, commented as she sat down. Sheesh, what was this attitude? I ignored them and waited for the rest of the boys as I took out my book and started to read it.

But just as I was about to finish the first sentence, someone grabbed my book and held it up high, making me not able to reach it as I was sitting down and the person was standing.

"Whatcha got there, nerd?"

I knew that voice. That voice that still haunts my memories, my past and currently my present. The voice that I had wanted to forget. The one that I was so in love with. The one that tore my heart to pieces. The one that had made me this way.

"Give it back!"

"Ooooh, My Wattpad Love. How interesting!"

I was fuming as I jumped, trying to get my book back as he was taller than I am. Maybe about a foot taller? I don't know. He's just taller than me, that's all I know.

"Oh, baby, stop teasing her and give it back. She looks likes she's about to cry!"

With Jessica taunting, it made the situation even worse as Jeongguk just kept holding onto the book, holding it higher every time I jumped and was about to get it.

I got frustrated after a few more jumps and was about to give up when I heard someone come up behind me as he took the book from Jeongguk's hold and punched him in the face as the tray of food was placed on the table.

"Don't ever touch her or tease her, you got that, Jeon Jeongguk?"

"And what's it to you, Kim Taehyung? It's not like you're her boyfriend."

"What's mine is mine. She's mine, so back off."

"She's yours? Please! She can't even stand you! How are you even telling me, telling us all, that she's yours?"

And I guess Jeongguk pushed it too far, because all I could feel next was Taehyung's lips on mine and thousands of tiny sparks erupting through my body and mind.

[A/N: I'm guessing this is another short chapter. *sighs* when I get my laptop back! I promise to give you all as many long chapters as I can! But for now, bear with me, yeah?]