Chapter Nine

After three long weeks of the year-end examinations, the gang and I were able to rest. Yoona had made me agree to a shopping spree for the senior prom that was going to be held in two weeks. Taehyung had done a grand romantic gesture in front of the school just to ask me to the prom. And of course, I accepted.

My dress, a silky red floor-length dress, was just perfect. I had all my accessories coded red so they would match. Taehyung came by a few days ago and accidentally peaked into my wardrobe and saw the colour of my dress. Luckily, I had it in a bag, so he could only see the colour and not the full thing.

It's been four months since we've been dating now. I'm kind of happy that Mr. Lee had paired us together for the Baby Project at the start of the year. I guess, it was Mr. Lee who was the one that became our matchmaker. In fact, the whole of Bangtan Boys' matchmaker.

The girls that were partnered up with the rest (except for Jungkook) kind of got attached to their 'bad boy' ways and the boys went gaga for them, trying to be 'good'. Did I emphasise on the trying? Yeah, it wasn't really going well. They kept on asking me and Taehyung for advice, which was really unnecessary, since they could charm the girls in less than two seconds.

So whenever we saw the boys with gloomy expressions, Taehyung and I had to make some lame excuse in attempt to get out of their constant whining and insecurity. I mean, who knew the boys of Bangtan could be so whiny?

~*~*~*~*~*

It was finally the day for senior prom. Yoona unnie and I were getting ready at my house. At eight in the morning, we had went down to the beauty parlour and got our medicures, pedicures and whatnot done. By the time we got home, it was three in the afternoon.

Eomma, being the ex-idol she is, ushered us towards the bathrooms and made us take long and cold showers. When we got out, she had a team of makeup artists and hair stylists waiting for us. Oh well, I guess being an ex-idol's daughter isn't that bad.

Yoona unnie had her hair in curls while mine was in a braided halfway updo. It was cute and pretty at the same time. The hair stylists attached our chosen head accessories and carefully placed the, on our hair. The makeup artists rushed to see which colours look good on us before starting to brush our face and 'colour' it.

Once they were done, we were given strict orders to not look at ourselves in the mirror. We took our dresses out of their bags, had everyone gaping and awing at them for five minutes before we were able to get dressed.

When we got out of the bathroom, they had a floor length mirror placed at the foot of my bed, showing us our reflections. Was this really me? It can't be me. The person in there is too pretty. I thought as I proceeded to touch my reflection, which caused the people in the room to laugh at me.

I took the red and white varsity jacket that Taehyung had given to me before one of his games. Taehyung was a footballer, and a great one at that, since he was the captain of the football team at our school. The other boys, they starred as the stars of the team, shining the name 'Bangtan Boys' even more.

Jungkook, who had ceased to contact or talk to us anymore, looked paler each day. He got me worried, but I shrugged it off and looked the other way. He was the person who hurt me, mentally and physically. Along with his bitch, who knows what other outcome will happen.

But, never mind that. It was senior prom we're talking about here. The prom that everyone has been waiting for. I heard two horns downstairs and smiled as Yoona unnie and I linked out arms and walked down to our dates.

Even though Sehun oppa had graduated, we were still allowed to bring dates that used to be in our school. So, Yoona unnie asked him and oppa agreed. Hmm, the chemistry between them is brewing so fast that I might be expecting a sister-in-law soon.