Chapter Six

All I could hear around me were gasps and fast-texting sounds. In other words, this little escapade is going to be the next hot news of the school. I can already see the title. Oh Sehun's younger sister: Kissed by bad boy Kim Taehyung!

The kiss, I swear, even though only lasted for five seconds before he pulled away, felt like millions of electric sparks dancing from my lips to every part of my body. As Taehyung placed his arm around my shoulder and the other boys of Bangtan formed a circle around us, I leaned into Taehyung and bit on my lip, holding back my tears.

"Wow. You do like used tissues. I mean, you date every girl that I've dated. And I had dated Sun Mi. Are you just picking up my rubbish now?"

The group of girls, they called themselves GG, snickered and 'ooh'ed at the comment. I leaned in closer and felt Taehyung's grip on me tightened. He wasn't going to let this slide. And I noticed that the others weren't either as they stood closer. This made me feel safe, protected, just like the time when oppa was still around.

"Used tissues? Please, correct me if I'm wrong. But you were the one that cheated on her and she had a right to breakup with you. That's right, now everyone knows."

I turned my head a little and noticed Jeongguk tense up. The subject was still sensitive to the both of us. And-wait. How the heck did Taehyung know this? I've never told him everything. But I did tell- Ugh. I swear, one day I would kill my brother for telling people everything.

"What? You're lying. He's lying, everyone. She was the one who cheated on me, I was the one who broke up with her. A slut? Not my type."

I swear, I was about to pounce on him and punch him in the guts until he passes out. But my thoughts were interrupted when someone apart from Taehyung and Jeongguk talked. I noticed it was somewhere from GG, but I couldn't identify who.

"No. You're the one lying, Jeongguk."

Everyone gasps and stares at Jeongguk as he gulps down his saliva and glared at Im Yoona, the only girl I trusted in GG. The girl who I had shared a few moments with. The girl with a broken past and understood how I feel.

"You were the one who cheated on her. We caught you and Jessica on tape. Jessica had taken you to a set-up room and taped it so she could sell it on the internet."

The sound of keypad typing and people whispering was sort of getting to my head as I clutched myself onto Taehyung. He looked down at me and I shook my head, telling him I was fine. He didn't bought it, but he didn't comment on it either.

"Tape?"

"You bitch!"

Jeongguk's question was left unanswered as Jessica ran towards Yoona and tried to claw her. By this time, I had already untangle myself from Taehyung and stood in front of Yoona. Jessica, who was about to claw me, was shielded away by the boys.

I thanked Yoona and told her to get out of the school as fast as she could. But she insisted on staying, saying that as my friend, she needed to help sort things out too. I smiled and gave her a hug just as the girls of GG lunged at us. The boys blocked them away and we were safe.

Jeongguk yelled stop as GG stopped their weak punches and stared at Jeongguk. Jessica, who was already slithering her way to his side, ran her hands up and down his arm in a seductive way, to only be pushed away by him as he slowly walked towards us with a pained look on his face.

"Sun Mi, I-I'm sorry. I just, well, you wouldn't give any to me and I was desperate, so I called Jessica. I didn't knew she had it taped, even so, I didn't knew Yoona was close enough with you to show it to you. What I want to say is, I love you, Oh Sun Mi. I was just desperate. Please, if you come back to me, I promise that I will have no more scandals. Just you and me. I'll wait. Please. I love you."

His face was desperate and helpless. I tugged on Taehyung and nodded at the boys. He sighed and told the boys to move as I walked towards Jeongguk. He gave me a smile and opened up his arms, about to welcome me in, when I slapped him hard in the face.

"You've had your chance. Telling me you love me right now is too late. I've already fallen for someone else. Goodbye, Jeon Jeongguk."

I mentally blushed and turned away, walking towards the door with Yoona and Taehyung on either side of me as the boys gave Jeongguk their last words.

"Have fun with your new sex buddies, Jeongguk. You are officially out of the team."

Namjoon clicked his tongue and followed behind. The cafeteria burst into loud whispers and gossipers gossip all they could the moment we left. We headed for the abandoned block and went into our old class. I couldn't help but break down. My past? Already haunting me? This was not fair.

"Sun Mi? Are you okay?"

I heard Yoona whispering and shuffling and then finally, a figure plopped down next to me, who was currently on the floor, in a position where my head was on my folded arms that were on my knees. The person wrapped their arms around me as they cradled me and me leaning in.

"Hey, I promise it'll all be okay. Please just stop crying."

I gradually stopped crying and the only noise that you could hear was the fast beating of two hearts and the calm breathing of Taehyung. I was in his arms, listening to his heartbeat, while he played with my hair. I wasn't likely to miss my classes, but after today's episode, I think skipping classes is much needed.

"Sun Mi?"

"Hmm?"

My hand that was drawing circles on his chest, was stopped as he grabbed ahold of my hand and made me look up. I swear, I was going to die at the rate of how fast my heart was beating. The perfect guy, who I had broke and rejected. The guy that I didn't deserve.

"I know it's a little sudden considering the episode we had awhile ago. But I just want to let you know that I-I"

"Saranghae, Taehyung."

I couldn't help it. I just had to blurt it out. No matter how hard I tried to hide my feelings, they just don't want to be hidden. I had only dated Jeongguk because my parents had consulted me that Taehyung was just another boy who wanted to get in my pants when it was the complete opposite.

"Bwo?"

I sighed and looked away. Did he not hear me? I was sure I had said it loud enough.

"I'm not saying it again."

"Ara. I was just messing with you."

I waited patiently for his reply and all I got was silence. I debated on getting up and leaving him here, but I guess that would be kinda harsh.

"Sun Mi.."

I didn't respond. I didn't want to.

"Nadu saranghae."

And the softness of lips and thousands of sparks overwhelmed me once more as he connected our lips together, savouring me as I kissed back and opened my mouth, giving him a little more access, and a little more pleasure to myself.

[A/N: I feel terrible for writing Jeongguk, Jessica and the rest of GG as bad guys. But a story has to go on, right? And it fits the plot perfectly, so, what the heck. I'm using a different laptop which my saved plot is NOT in. This is kind of a filler, but with a little more passion and action?]