Chapter Eight

Sehun oppa was bringing me to the company he was working for at today. He told me all about him and his new group. They were currently practising hard for their debut with the song MAMA. I laughed and shook my head when he told me the story of him stealing a copy of the mini album just for me.

Taehyung, who has been beside me the whole time, lit up when he heard the name Byun Baekhyun. To me, I didn't know who he was. But when Taehyung tells me it was the senior from last year that was the infamous singer, I immediately remembered him.

As we pulled up to the entrance of SM Entertainment, I noticed a crowd of fans gathering around the van we were in. My first thought was 'why were all these fan girls doing here?' until I remembered that this was the main building of one of the most richest entertainment industries.

When I heard the fans chanting the names of the ever-popular idols, such as Super Junior and TVXQ, I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like if it was my name that they were chanting. I closed and my eyes and let my imagination flow as the others got ready to get out of the van.

"Sun Mi-ah, let's go. You don't want to be mobbed by these girls, do you?"

I opened my eyes at oppa's question before reacting fast and got out of the van after him. Oppa had informed the president earlier about our visit and he was more than welcomed to have us here. Oppa said he had wanted us to meet his new friends. Taehyung tagged along because he wanted to meet Baekhyun again, which for me, thought it was really weird.

"Ouch!"

"Yoona unnie!"

I yelled as I saw Yoona unnie being dragged and clawed by two fangirls. Wow, these girls are really daring. What do we call them again? Uh ... sasaengs! I left the security forming around us and went to help Yoona unnie. But what I didn't expect was for me to get dragged into their little circle and get beat and clawed at.

"Oppa! Taehyung! Help!"

Oppa and Taehyung immediately turned their heads when I called out to them. Yoona unnie, who was already covered in more bruises than me, kept silent and let the girls beat her. Oppa and Taehyung, despite the security's circle and protection, ran towards us and helped us up as the fangirls start to oogle at the two.

"Mr. Oh, please, let's go. The president requires a meeting with you and your friends."

Oppa nodded and held onto Yoona unnie as they went ahead with two security guards with them. Taehyung and I followed after with another two security guards as we got in safely. Oppa was already checking for cuts and bruises on Yoona unnie when we walked in.

"Unnie! Are you okay?"

Yoona unnie gave me a smile and giggled, "Gwaenchan-a! Just a few scratches, I can still live, keke."

I smacked her arm lightly and we went on our way towards the president's office, all the while laughing at how funny the walls and lightings were at SM Entertainment.

~*~*~*~*~*

"Welcome to SM Entertainment. How was your trip here?"

"Uncle Lee, they were attacked by sasaeng fans. Do you think they would be okay?"

I gaped at oppa. Did he just talked rudely to a senior? Daebak, what is SM Entertainment doing to him? Brainwashing him? Until he didn't knew formalities? Jinjja daebak.

"Haha, its okay, Miss Oh. I am the one who gave permission to them to speak informally. Its fine. I rather them talking to me this way. Its much fun."

President Lee Soo Man, smiled at me and held out his hand for me to shake. I take it and nervously shook his hand. Omo, I just shook hands with one of the presidents of the world reknown company. This is jinjja daebak. Oppa, why hadn't you introduced me sooner?

I took a seat next to Taehyung as Mr. Lee took his seat. The smile on his face never left. Was he that happy to meet us? Taehyung held onto my hand and squeezed it, trying to calm me down. I gave him a shakey smile and looked to Mr. Lee.

"Its nice to finally meet you, Miss Oh. And you too, Miss Im. And you must be Kim Taehyung, aren't you? Baekhyun has told me a lot about you."

We all nodded and stared at Mr. Lee. He knew us that well? Then how come he didn't let oppa come home for so long? I missed him so much. Grr, stupid SM and their rules.

As we continued with our very awkward and somehow funny conversation, we ended up exchanging numbers with Mr. Lee in case of emergencies. I got up, smiled and thanked Mr. Lee before trailing behind Taehyung to meet the boys.

To say I was excited, well, I was.

~*~*~*~*~*

"Sun Mi, Yoona and Taehyung, welcome to ... the EXO dorm!"

Oppa opened the door and ushered us in as eleven other boys were running around, laughing and playing. I stared in shock at the eleven grown men, well, ten I guess, as they played around with each other. Were there no rules in the dorm?

"Sehunnie! You're back! Let's play!"

A guy with soft brown hair, twinkling eyes and a pretty face came up to us. He smiled warmly at oppa and I could guess that they were close. And since oppa smiled back, I'm guessing oppa found another best friend.

"Arasso, Luhan hyung. But first, let me introduce my dongsaeng and her friends, yeah?"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Luhan, Sehun's bubble tea buddy."

I giggled at what baby face had said. Bubble tea buddy? But I thought oppa hated bubble tea! Never the matter, as long as oppa's happy, I don't mind if he likes it or not.

"Luhan hyung, this is my dongsaeng, Sun Mi. My best friend, Im Yoona. And my dongsaeng's boyfriend, Kim Taehyung."

"Taehyung-ah!"

A high-pitched scream came from one side of the room as I turned and saw a black-haired boy with thick eyeliner running towards Taehyung. At first, I felt kind of jealous, then I realised, this must be the infamous Byun Baekhyun. The one that had conquered the school before oppa.

"Baekhyun hyung! How have you been?"

I left the two to chat after oppa introduced me to him. I smiled and followed oppa as he introduced me and Yoona unnie to the others. I guess meeting them wasn't as bad as I had predicted after all.

[A/N: okay, so I've been a little bit busy these past two weeks so I couldn't update. But since I have updated, I apologise sincerely because this has no Taehyung-SunMi action in it. But I promise, in the chapters to come, there will be lots of it.

This chapter is solely written as how think Sun Mi would feel when she meets her oppa's boss and band mates. This really isn't my best chapter yet, and I apologise once more.]