Chapter Nineteen

Dear diary,

It's been three weeks after I was discharged from the hospital with a serious warning to take everything easy and don't do any heavy work. And because of that, I was lucky enough to be excused from most of the homework from school, keke.

In another two weeks, we'll be having our finals, the exam that determines which school we'll be going to once we graduate. The boys, Yoona unnie and I have applied to all the same colleges, hoping that we could all attend the same.

Taehyung and I have been inseparable since I woke up at the hospital. During the days we were together, we patched our relationship back up and we were back, stronger than ever. I had convinced him and all the boys to forgive Jeongguk, and befriend once more because if they were going to audition to their dream agency, they've gotta do it together.

So since then, Jeongguk was friends with us again. He apologised for all his crazy behaviour and told us he was trying to start over again. He apologised to me and Taehyung too, for trying to break us up and for cheating on me three years ago. I forgave him, but Taehyung needed just a tad bit of convincing before he forgave him too.

So now, we were this whole group and we were all inseparable. Yoona unnie was asked to be back into the group by Jessica because they were desperate to have her back, but she rejected her offer and joined us instead. She, too, have forgiven them, but she couldn't bear to be back with them.

Let's see, what else is there? Ah!

Remember the chemistry between Sehun oppa and Yoona unnie? Well, after some very deep convincing from both me and Taehyung, they finally confessed to each other and started dating! Oh the joys of our parents once they told them the news. They literally fangirled and yelled out that oppa and unnie finally got together because appa and eomma had been shipping the two of them badly, even more than me and Taehyung actually.

How about the rest of the boys, Namjoon, Seokjin, Jimin, Yoongi, Jeongguk and Hoseok, you ask?

Well, they come over often now and are treated like sons by eomma and appa. They often slept over and helped out with the house and stuff. Sehun oppa, who was still in training at SM, will finally debut in a year, which made eomma and appa really proud of him.

One last happy news?

Well, eomma, who used to be a very famous singer, was asked to be a vocal teacher at YG Entertainment by the CEO himself! Appa was so shocked that he literally fainted and asked eomma to take up the CEO's offer. So now, we were practically known around the neighbourhood as the talent family.

How about me?

Well, I guess it's safe to say that I am very happy. With Taehyung in my life, I was literally the luckiest girl alive.

Sincerely,
Sun Mi.

[A/N: hello everyone! I know most of you don't read this, but what the heck..

I started a one-shot contest for this story yesterday (details in previous update) and do hope that most of you would join! Every participating reader will get a follow from my sub-account and the three winners will receive a follow each from my main account, shoutouts in the last update, a dedication each and a 4+ line comment on any of their other works.

Again, I love you all so much. Stay beautiful (or handsome), people!]