Epilogue

Four years later

"Oh my god, I'm so nervous. Why am I so nervous? Oh holy, someone please pass me a glass of water." In my beautiful long white dress, I panicked, knowing that I would be walking down the aisle with Taehyung in just a few moments.

"I don't get why you're the one nervous, Sun Mi unnie. It's not your wedding anyway," Yoona's younger sister, Yoon Hi, laughed as I send her a joking glare.

"Well, it's my brother that's getting married. I'm getting a new sister, and as well as you two little brats. How can I not be nervous? Plus, it's the first time I'm at a wedding and I'm the bridesmaid. I'm just so scared that I'll mess things up for them." I whined, knowing that my nervousness was not helping me at all.

"Well, think of their faces when they find out that you've ruined it. Oh my god, what a sight that will be.. Haha.." I playfully slapped Yoon Hi's twin,Yoora, on the arm as we all laughed.

"Has anyone got any tissues? Oh my god, I'm so sweaty.." We turned to look at Yoona unnie, who was in a beautiful white gown that was specially tailored to fit a beach wedding. Her hair was styled up and her makeup was minimal, considering the heat in the US right now.

That's right, people. My brother, Oh Sehun, who became big with his group, decided to have a beach wedding at US. Yes, at the US! That was how much my brother loved Yoona unnie.

"Oh my god, unnie! You won't believe what happened to Sun Mi unnie? She was like breaking down because she was scared that she might ruin your wedding! Isn't that funny? Haha.." Yoona unnie raised an eyebrow at Yoon Hi as she took tissues from the box on the table to wipe her face slowly, not ruining her makeup.

"Well, it might be funny for it to be her. But if it was you two who ruined my wedding, I can promise you that I will castrate you guys and throw you into the ocean before you can say sorry.." Yoona unnie casually scolded them as they gulped and kept quiet after.

"Yoona unnie?" I called out as we went out to get ready for the ceremony. "Yes, Sun Mi?"

"What's it like? Getting married, I mean.." She smiled as she knew why I was asking. Truth be told, I was actually nervous about the wedding because mine was just next week. Taehyung had proposed a year ago and eomma and appa was ecstatic that they were about to plan both Sehun oppa and my wedding on the same day. But luckily Taehyung and his family had come swooping in to convince my parents that it was bad luck for both brides if they had their wedding on the same day, which was so not true at all.

"Well, at first when you're getting ready, you'll feel calm and collected, but also excited that you're finally getting married to the love of your life. But when the time is drawing near for you to face everyone and walk down the freaking aisle, you'll get jitters and start wondering if you'll be able to do it, walking down the aisle to meet your love and actually say 'I do' and get married." I gulped, knowing that I was going to get even more nervous next week than I was today.

"But once you're down the aisle and with your love, you'll forget everything except for the fact that you're finally getting married to the love of your life, the one person you'll spend your eternity with." She smiled as she drifted to her own world as I smiled, knowing that my brother had struck gold for meeting an amazing girl like Yoona unnie.

"Yoona-ah.. You ready? The ceremony is about to start.." She snapped her eyes open as her father came towards her and smiled. She nodded and slipped her arm through her father's and positioned herself with her bouquet of flowers in hand.

I smiled and turned to look at the front, where Yoon Hi and Yoora started to walk down the aisle, beginning the ceremony. As the next beat came, I started my walk, holding my position as bridesmaid and walked with a bouquet of flowers in my hands and a smile on my face.

As I walked along the beach aisle with the sand at my feet, I felt anxious and nervous and happy at the same time.

Anxious, knowing that I was the one who was going to walk down a beautiful aisle and become Mrs. Kim Taehyung in a week. That I was going to meet Taehyung at the podium, saying our vows, 'I do's and getting married for real.

Nervous, because I was so not ready for a wedding even though we had talked about it over and over again. A wedding is a once in a lifetime thing, I can't ever back out of it since I agreed. And if I suddenly ran out on Taehyung on the day of our wedding, he's sure to get pissed.

Happy, because of the fact that not only my brother has found happiness, all of us had.

Yes, the boys of Bangtan is now under the new and uprising company, BigHit. And yes, the boys are all doing well. In fact, they're doing too well, considering the fact that I played matchmaker and found them their perfect matches. And no, Taehyung and I did not have any breakups or anything like that again.

We were happy, Taehyung and I. I often brought him and the boys lunch during their hardcore practices, welcomed them all home when they've reached the dorm after a long day's work and exhaustion, and most importantly, when they need me most, I'm there.

I had continued my studies, but not in the US. I settled for online courses and exams, which I passed with flying colours. A few practical exams and courses which were held here in Korea by the school, which I also aced, had brought me to my job, being a paediatric doctor, which I worked in a small clinic currently.

And now, in the moment of time, I knew, that cliches happen and exist in everyone and everyday life. Even though we try to avoid it, we can never. And yes, I admit the fact that my life and my story is cliche, but so what?

Because to me, cliches didn't matter. And to Taehyung, cliches don't matter either.

[A/N: THE END.

In the time where this book is still ongoing, I've told you all many times how much I love you. But now, words can't describe what I feel to actually complete this book and finally start a new BTS fanfic, which I hope you all are going to support.

For the one-shot contest, only three had submitted their entries. So I'm just gonna state the results.

First place goes to cheonsarang whose entry caught my attention really well <3 her story can be found on her profile c:

Second place goes to lynnaameliaa <3 story can also be found on her profile c:

And third place goes to h8youu who was the first to send in her entry. Thank you <3 story can also be found on her profile c:

For the winners, I'll PM you guys the details of your prizes and start doing them c:

And again, I love you guys so much. Stay beautiful, handsome, cool, awesome, anything. Love you all <3