A new year

Everything was dark. So dark. He sobbed; scared. 

Everywhere else was dark when suddenly, there was a bright light. He tried to find the source of the light. It led to an angel. He stumbled towards it before he stopped for a moment and realized it was not an angel. It was a...girl? 

He couldn't see her because her back was turned to him. But she had black-ish hair and pale, beautiful skin. Before he could investigate, there was a screeching ring.

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

Sasuke woke up spluttering and cursing. He sat up in bed abruptly and slapped the stupid alarm clock. He sighed then. What day was it?

It was Monday. Just great. And on top of that, he remembered, it was his first day of junior year of high school today. He threw the blanket off himself and stepped on the floor, tripped on something and managed not to fall, cursing all the while.

If he were to introduce himself, he'd go something like this: Uchiha Sasuke was 17 years old, a straight A student and star basketball player. He had raven hair and onyx eyes along with a tall, proud posture and pale skin. He was handsome, obviously, adored by everyone.

Or more specifically adored by girls while admired by boys.

His older brother, Uchiha Itachi, was the CEO for the Uchiha Corp.; which was owned by their father, Fugaku Uchiha. Sasuke was also expected to work for Uchiha Corp. after graduation.

Starting his day, he put on his school uniform; a white polo shirt and red tie with black pants, after a shower; and grabbed his jacket and bag pack before walking out of his room for breakfast.

"Hello little brother."

Sasuke looked at the table to find his older brother smiling playfully at him. Sasuke did not smile back or greet him in response. He looked around, seeing no one in the kitchen. Of course, his parents were gone for a business trip so he was alone with Itachi.

He poured himself some cereal.

"You know, it would make a nice change if you smile for once. This is a new school year after all." Itachi reminded him.

"Wow....I never noticed." Sasuke said, sarcasm dripping from his words.

Itachi, only Lord knew why, found this very funny and chuckled. Sasuke rolled his eyes and started to eat breakfast. Yes, he loved his brother, but he did not need this right now.

His mind wandered to his dream. He shut his eyes, trying to shut it out. He'd been having creepy dreams again.

"Something wrong?" Itachi asked, by the look on Sasuke's face.

"It's nothing. I'll just go now." Sasuke said, getting up and grabbing his car keys.

"Don't you want to finish your breakfast? You might be unable to eat after today's events." Itachi smirked as if he knew something Sasuke didn't and it annoyed Sasuke. He stopped abruptly and faced his brother.

"What do you mean?"

"What do I mean? Oh...nothing."

Itachi smirked and Sasuke knew it was no use asking. He wondered if something was up.

"Have a great day!" Itachi cheered, just to annoy him as reached the door.

"I doubt it." Sasuke muttered under his breath, walking out the door. The weather looked stormy, as if it would rain hard later. Black clouds were already coming in the sky.