A stormy encounter

This chapter is solely dedicated to my first follower @Jazzy2905 and @MuqadasZara9, my inspiration for the story. You guys rock. You're the reason i uploaded a day early and your comments make my day. Enjoy. 

_______________

A week had passed since the encounter between Hinata and Sasuke and they didn't talk much except for the necessary work. It was a slightly awkward atmosphere and Sasuke knew he was the only one to blame. But he would not apologize. Nope.

Today was Monday again. He was in a dreamless sleep when his alarm clock rang. Sasuke slapped it off and sat up in bed lazily. He looked outside the window. It was stormy outside. He had a sense of Déjà vu. Stormy weather.....Monday morning....new girl.....crappy day. He shook his head.

He showered and pulled on his uniform and jacket. His room was dimly lit and Sasuke's pale skin stood out. He looked in the mirror while combing his hair, which stood up anyways.

He gathered his notebooks and put them in his bag pack before walking out of his room. He walked downstairs into the kitchen.

"Sasuke, good morning." His mother's cheerful voice greeted him. He looked over to her and gave a 'hn' in response.

"You can either talk normally or teach us this 'hn' language of yours so we can understand what you say half the time." Itachi said with amusement in his voice.

It was amusing to see his little brother going to school and looking like he was going to kill someone. Just the indication for a normal day. Fugaku looked over at Sasuke from his newspaper.

Sasuke said nothing as he slid in a chair and his mother served him breakfast. "Aw, why does my baby look so upset?" his mother asked.

Itachi and Fugaku suddenly chocked on their food trying to suppress laughter while Sasuke just looked embarrassed.

"I'm not upset mom. And I told you not to call me that. I'm 17 now." He said, accepting the food and glaring at his brother and father who gave him gleeful looks.

"You'll always be my baby, no matter how old you are." His mother said, ruffling his hair before going to get some coffee for his father.

"So my baby, why do you look so upset?" Fugaku asked, earning a glare from Sasuke.

"This is just my face. Accept it already." Sasuke said, sighing and starting to eat.

"It's just hard to accept that someone as ugly as you could be born in the Uchiha. No offense to you guys of course." Itachi said, quickly glancing at his father who just shrugged.

"Shut up." Sasuke said. He wasn't offended or anything though. He knew he was more than handsome. His fan girls were more than enough proof of that. He knew he had a perfectly chiseled face and body. And he was a basketball star. He was popular and handsome enough.

Itachi wasn't any less handsome though. He had obsidian eyes just like Sasuke's and his jet black hair was tied in a ponytail and he wore a dark suit for his office attire. His eyes had that playfulness and he could be as serious as a heart attack when he wanted to be. You did not want to get on his bad side.

Sasuke finished with his meal. "I'm going to go to school now." He got out of his chair with his bag pack and was about to head out when he heard his mother.

"Sasuke! I made lunch for you." Sasuke stopped in his tracks. He loved his mother's cooking. And she rarely had time to make lunch for him anymore.

"Thanks mom." He said as he took the lunch and even gave her a lopsided grin. She hugged him, feeling affectionate and Sasuke could feel his father and brother smirk but whatever.