Through the wire

This chapter is dedicated to everyone who voted and commented on the story. It means a lot. Makes me feel i'm actually doing something good by writing this fanfiction.
________

Sasuke kicked the stupid ball he had tripped on aside. He cursed and plopped on his bed, feeling really frustrated. This was so tiring. Who the fuck had decided it was a good idea to place him in the student council anyways? And as the vice president too.

The answer was, his fan girls of course. He was just way too popular. He had gotten votes equal to Neji Hyuga, the president but the administration had made Neji president as he was older. Good thing too, Sasuke decided.

Now there was this shit going on about that useless singing competition. What. The. Fuck?

So basically, the three absolutely shitty music classes would contribute two pairs of singers each for the competition and anyone outside of those music classes could also sign up.

Why was this competition taking place again when Sasuke had voted against managing it? The answer was again, his fellow counselors were idiots. Who even needed the dumb competition?

Now he had to work with Neji, Sakura and Ino to collect the funds and decorate and manage that damn thing which was almost one and a half week later. It was Wednesday now and the competition would be on the Monday after the upcoming one.

He sighed. Thank god Ino and Sakura were efficient and worked well together. They had assured Neji and him that they did not need to work on much because they would handle it. That was a relief.

Who was participating in the competition anyway? He sighed. Hinata would be, duh. Neji had told him Hinata was working very hard on her song with Gaara.

Gaara. What was she doing hanging out with him anyway? And why wasn't Naruto objecting to it? Who knew what the red headed guy could do? Sure, he thought Gaara was chill but Naruto could keep a better watch on his girlfriend.

Not that he cared.

He was sick of girls anyway. He was just surprised when she had shown up walking with Gaara into the gym. He had not shown it of course but he had been surprised and a bit freaked out too. The hell was the world coming to? And Gaara actually answered her.

He turned over in his bed. He didn't really care. He wasn't even talking to her since that day at his house. She had left him confused and he did not appreciate it. Did she think she was clever? Not really.

He was just talking to her because of the damn project and even that had been ceased for some time because she was busy.

He turned on the television. Sherlock Holmes. Kami, Americans were so annoying sometimes but he liked their shows nonetheless. Especially the wrestling. He knew it was fake but still...

He turned to his phone which was ringing. He looked at the caller Id. It was Naruto. he picked it up. "Yo Teme!"

"What?" Sasuke asked, sighing to himself slightly.

"Ya wanna hang out today? Us guys are going bowling again." Naruto asked him in his usual cheery voice.

"Are you sure? Every time you tell me that you bring along a few girls." Sasuke reminded him. Naruto's voice was sheepish through the phone.

"That's the only way you come. You caught me though, I was asking Hinata to come."

Sasuke's jaw clenched. If she was going to be there, he was not going. He did not want to associate himself anywhere near her at the moment. He would continue ignoring her.

"No. I'm not coming." Sasuke said, un-muting the television.

"Aw come on, it's going to be fun." Naruto tried again.