Before the match

Sasuke had to admit, he was a little happy his fiancé (soon to be ex-fiancé) wasn't a complete loser. At least she had not embarrassed herself. The girls had won after all, with Naruto and Kiba bitching about how it was unfair they had to spend all their money on a fancy dinner which the girls insisted on.

When Hinata had scored the highest, Sasuke could not suppress his smirk. At least she was good for something. He made a metal note to not challenger her in bowling again.

After Dinner, he'd gotten coffee for himself and Hinata while driving back home. The others had left together, snapping at each other. Hinata was sleeping in the car as he drove home, refreshed after drinking black coffee.

He glanced at her. She was sleeping peacefully. He decided to turn on the radio to jerk her awake, smirking evilly. What the hell was he thinking? He was not 5 years old. He sighed and kept driving like an adult.

When he reached home it was 9'o clock. He shook Hinata. "We're home." He announced. He didn't realize how he had said it for the both of them like that.

Hinata furrowed her brows as she tried to keep sleeping but something annoying kept nudging her. "Get up loser, I'm not carrying you inside if that's what you're thinking." Said a male voice. Hinata realized she was still in the car as she sat up groggily.

"Wos happening?" she asked rubbing her eyes.

"We're home sleeping beauty." Sasuke narrowed his eyes as he got out of the car. Hinata also unbuckled her seat belt and followed him inside.

"You sure took your time? How was your date?" Mikoto asked.

Sasuke looked at Hinata, expecting her to reply. "It was amazing." Hinata said, a genuine smile on her face. She had even found out what the incident was that Sasuke and Naruto had talked about.

Turned out, Sasuke and Naruto had been each other's first kiss by accident. Half the people thought they were gay. It had taken them years to convince everyone they were not gay. Hinata had laughed till she cried when she heard this and imagined the two.

"Where did you go?" Mikoto asked, looking at Sasuke's poker face suspiciously.

"The Blue Moon Hotel." Hinata said, smiling. It was true. The boys had to treat them at the most expensive restaurant in town.

"You guys went there? Is that the new expensive hotel on the other side of Konoha?" Mikoto asked happily.

Hinata nodded. "Wow, Sasuke, you sure went all out. I like it." Mikoto said, eyeing Hinata's happy face.

"He did." Hinata agreed.

Sasuke shrugged. "I thought I might as well listen to you now."

"Aww.....so, did you kiss him as thanks?" Mikoto nudged Hinata with a mischievous smile on her face.

"She did not in fact." Sasuke smirked as Hinata frowned at him.

"Well what are you two waiting for then?" Mikoto asked, pushing Hinata slightly to Sasuke. Hinata glared at him before walking to him until they were a few centimeters away.

Sasuke smirked, hands still in his pocket. Mikoto was almost squealing like a fan girl. "Do it!" she encouraged.

Hinata closed her eyes and moved her lips to kiss Sasuke. He wondered how she would kiss him this time, while she was not drunk.

Hinata suddenly moved and kissed his cheek lightly before looking at Mikoto. "Done."

Mikoto looked crestfallen. "You two are no fun." Hinata giggled while the spot where Hinata had kissed him felt hot on his face. What the fuck? Had she seriously kissed his cheek?