Working full time

Sorry for the late update people. I've been busy and also sick so i hope i can be excused. Thank you for all the people who commented and voted. 

@hinamuah @Tarry_Writes_Books this chapter is dedicated solely to you both, my life force, making me write further because of your support. I love you guys.
___

"Kyaaa! I can't believe summer break is already here!!!"

Hinata smiled at Ino's antics. She looked so excited. But then again, everyone was. Summer was there in Konoha in all of its heated glory and everyone was busy making plans for their summer break.

"Ne, Sakura where are you going for summer break?" Tenten asked, who herself was going to a special Judo and Martial arts camp in Tokyo and seemed very happy.

"I'm going to visit my Aunt in Tokyo." Sakura announced "Maybe I'll even go to see Tenten!"

"What about you Ino?" Temari asked, who had told them she was going to Sand Country with her siblings to visit their father. Hinata thought she did not look very happy contemplating the idea.

"Oh I'm going to Hawaii with my parents. I know I'm going to love it. Beaches and hot boys, what else could I want?"

Hinata giggled at Ino's statement while Tenten, Temari and Sakura rolled their eyes. "Enough about us Hina, where are you going for these vacations?"

"I'm going to visit my family with Neji. America." Hinata told them.

"Oh, do you have any plans for America?" Temari asked.

"I'm going to be working as an intern in my family's company for the summer job?" Hinata said, as if not sure if that was fun.

"You're going to work in a company that's yours in a year or two as an intern?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah, that's how things work in Hyuga. We don't favor people for their rank or relations. I'm no exception."

"Wow. Is Neji going to work there?" Tenten asked.

"He does every year." Hinata giggled, remembering when it had been Neji's first time working as an intern, last year. He had been a disaster. He had broken a guy's nose for flirting when Hinata came to see him in the office.

The results were not pretty. "That seems nice." Sakura said, half heartedly "I wonder where Sasuke-kun is going for the holidays?"

"I have no clue." Ino said, while the senior girls shrugged. Hinata walked towards her locker, where the culprit was standing with Naruto yelling something in his ear.

"Let's not go there. I have had enough of them at the moment." Sakura said, also catching sight of the two boys.

"I agree." Said the girls as they walked away before the boys could see them and a certain blonde could head for Hinata.
____
"Neji Ni, are you ready?" she asked, walking into his room.

Neji was walking out of his bathroom, two shirts in hand as he walked to his bed which had the suitcase. He smiled. "Kami Hina, calm it down. We're not leaving until tomorrow night."

"I know. I'm just so excited. I can finally see Hanabi again." Hinata said, falling on his bed, smiling absurdly.

"What about Kenneth?" Hinata stopped when he mentioned him for a second before shrugging.

Neji's mouth held a bitter taste at the mention of her ex boyfriend. He had never liked that brunette anyways. He was happy when they broke up, of course he did not tell Hinata that.

He did not have to though. Hinata knew how her family discouraged her relation with Ken and she knew why now. Sasuke had always been there in their minds. She had broken up with him a few weeks before they moved, hurting him and herself in the process.