Living with the Uchihas- Part 2

Sakura let out a sigh as she walked into the gym for practice, along with Ino. They were both dressed in the mini-dresses and had their pompoms in their hands. All the heads turned towards them as they walked towards the cheerleaders. Sakura had to suppress a smirk. She knew her and Ino were beautiful and didn't hesitate to show it. They were both slender and fragile to look at.

Although how Ino managed that with the amount of food she ate (hence earning her the nickname pig by Sakura). And even though Sakura herself looked fragile, anyone who had suffered her punches knew she was damn well not fragile.

The boys were smirking or wistful or both as they looked at them. Except for Sasuke. He didn't even bother to look at them, staring at the basketball in his hands. Sakura felt frustrated. How come he never paid attention to them like the other boys?

And all she wanted was his attention. Why did he not look at other girls? She was kinda glad he didn't but he could make an exception for her, couldn't he? He only treated her like his friend (to some extent) instead of the popular girl she was.

She furrowed her brows as she walked past him, trying to make him look at her. He did. He looked at her but his face stayed the same, emotionless and then he looked away again. Ino waved to Naruto who was grinning at her.

Sakura sighed. He didn't even look the cheerleader's way. Ever. Until she had found him staring her way once. She had been happy and returned his gaze, only to find it rested upon the midnight blue haired beauty next to her.

Hinata wasn't even aware of Sasuke staring at her with an emotionless face, something Sakura craved. Hinata had her back to Sasuke and was laughing at something Ino had said. Sakura looked back at Sasuke only to find he was staring at something else by that time. She had thought maybe she had imagined it, but she most certainly had not.

Hinata. Her thoughts turned to her friend. Ever since she had transferred, Sakura had liked her. She was beautiful, smart, charming, kind and intelligent. Even though she didn't have the same beauty as the emerald eyed girl herself, something about her lavender pearl eyes made you want to keep looking into them forever.

Hinata was confident and she was the Hyuga heiress. She was an amazinf cheerleader, already in the front row of cheerleading with Karin, Sakura, Ino, Yuki and Sumire. She was an amazing friend and a nice person.

Sakura shook herself out of her thoughts, next to Ino, waiting for Temari to arrive when she heard Sumire talking to Yuki. "Yeah, have you checked the blog? The festival dates are coming soon."

"I have." Yuki said "But the most interesting thing there was SasuHina." She said, a little darkly. Sakura knew why. She was also an 'admirer' of Sasuke.

Sakura wondered though. What was going on between Hinata and Sasuke? Were they more than friends? Was Hinata interested in Sasuke even though she knew how Sakura felt about him? Would she really betray Sakura like that?

"You okay billboard brow?" Ino joked as she nudged her friend, lost in deep thought.

That shook Sakura out of her thoughts. "Yeah, I-I'm fine." Sakura said, smiling.

"If you're worried about Hinata, she's fine. We could go to see her if you like." Ino suggested. Sakura smiled at her best friend's attempts to make her feel better.

"No, not today. And yeah, she'll be okay." Sakura said.

No. Hinata was not the type. She would not betray Sakura like that. She was just too nice. And besides, she had told her friends how she and Sasuke were family friends. It was nothing more. Sakura smiled as Temari came in with her usual style and everyone jumped like they always did in surprise.