Toneri Otsutsuki

Here's to an early update. Enjoy. 
_______
Whoever was up there had made it a personal mission to make him regret every good thing he had thought about life ever.

Sasuke could not believe he had not expected this. There he was, standing in front of the Tenseigan co. with Shisui and the Uchiha personnel. And Hinata's car was visible. She was getting out with Neji and some other workers.

She spotted him and froze momentarily. Of course she would be there. Of course his karma would do that to him.

"Good evening Uchiha-sama, Sasuke." Neji said, walking to them with Hinata, who looked stunning in her red sundress which showed off her curves. Sasuke thought he saw Shisui wipe his nosebleed and he rolled his eyes.

"Hi there." Shisui said, to both Neji and Hinata.

"Hello. Who are you? I think I have seen you before." Hinata said, trying to recall where she had seen him.

"I'm Sasuke and Itachi's cousin, Shisui. I think you might have seen me at the dinner party. By the way you look beautiful."

Hinata blushed at Shisui's comment and Sasuke felt annoyed. He could stop flirting with his fiancé. He did not care, obviously, but they had an act to keep up.

"Can we go already?" he asked everyone. Shisui smirked, as if he knew something Sasuke didn't.

"Sure Sasu." Shisui said, using the nickname Izumi called him with. He trudged on when he heard Hinata giggle.
__________
Toneri Otsutsuki was not amused. He removed his left hand from his jeans pocket to brush away his shaggy bangs from his eyes. He sighed. The vacations were not fun at all. America was very dull. He preferred to stay with his mother at home to this.

But his father had thought this was a perfect opportunity for him to learn about Tenseigan Co. Whenever he was reminded he could have been playing basketball instead of being cooped up in these meeting rooms, he felt annoyed, despite being the calmest person he knew.

Then there was the matter of no one his age being here. So when his father told him their allies, Hyuga and Uchiha Co. were coming to their company for a meeting along with their representatives, he sighed because of another impending doom of boring day.

Toneri was not used to being surprised by most things. He would already be aware of everything or despite not knowing, the supposed surprise would have occurred to him somehow. So when he saw the blue haired girl walk in with Neji Hyuga, Sasuke Uchiha and Shisui Uchiha, all of whom he knew were coming, he blinked stupidly.

He thought he must be dreaming again. For he had seen her in his dreams, quite frequently since he had seen her at the match. But he blinked again but she was still there, smiling while Shisui said something to her. Then she spotted him standing there and everyone else also looked his way.

Her eyes on him, Toneri had no idea what to do or say. He could smile, wave them over. He was pretty sure he looked pretty stupid standing there like that.

Her eyes showed recognition. He was relieved. So she had also remembered him. Good. The younger Uchiha was frowning as usual while the other Hyuga had a neutral face. Shisui smiled his usual winning smile.

"Toneri-san." Shisui acknowledged. Toneri smiled a neutral smile, being the master of expressions, and held out his hand to shake it with his.

"How do you do?" he asked in English.

"Very well. What about you?" Shisui asked lightly, as if asking a friend.

"Fine. Hello to you all." He said, sweeping his gaze over the boys and resting on her. She looked curious.