Dragon's Call

*Adelaide*

My brother and I are on our way to Camelot, a friend of our mother is going to look after us and he is going to teach Merlin how to control his magic since Merlin has having some trouble with that. We have been walking for almost a week since we didn't own any horses.

"Merlin, how far away are we?" I ask my brother but before he answered I saw a knight of Camelot rode by on his horse. "I would say that we are close," Merlin said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes at him, we walked through the gates of Camelot and we saw people move towards the citadel. We followed and saw an executioner standing on a platform.

"This man Tomas James Collins, is being sentence to death because he use magic, which was banned twenty years ago," A voice with a lot of power said. I looked up and saw King Uther Pendragon standing on a balconey looking ovr the people.

He waved his hand and the execution took place.

"I see myself as a fair and just king, that's why twenty years ago with the help of the peole magic was driven from Camelot and the great dragon was captured. That's why I am throwing a feast in honor of the capture of the great dragon." King Uther said

"There is but one evil in this world and it is not magic. it is you Uther Pendragon, you took my son from me. An eye for an eyes, a tooth for a tooth, a son for a son." A old woman said as she pointed her finger at King Uther. "Seize her!" King Uther yelled but the woman had other ideas. I could see her lips moving and before guards could get to her, she disappear into thin air.

The King looked at everyone and lifted his hand smiling but I could make out that it was a fake smile. "Let the festivities begin." The King said and everyone cheered. Merlin and I decided to go look for Gauis, who is the man we are staying with, he is also the court physician.

We walked to two guards who stood in one of the hallways. "Excuse me, can you please tell me where we can find Gauis, the court physician?" I asked them, they look taken back but one answered me by pointing to some steps leading up, "Thank you." I said smiling at them and Merlin and I climbed the steps.

I saw a plate with the words Court Physician it was pointing up the steps so Merlin and I followed it. We came to a wooden door and I knocked, no one answered so Merlin decided to walk in, I followed behind him but seeing as I knew my manners and was taught not to enter unless the person tells me it is fine that I can come in.

I heard movement from above so I looked up and saw a old man looking through some books. Merlin cleared his throught. The old man who I am assuming is Gauis turned around and the railing that was behind him broke and he fell but I slowed time and Merlin found his bed and moved it with magic until it was under Gauis and I let time resume and he fell on his bed. He stood up and looked at us