The Coming of Arthur: Part 1

+Adelaide's dream+

Bodies layed scattered all across the forest floor. Some with arrows stuck in them, other's with spears. All of them were dead every last man. The closer she walked in the dream, she could see the read cloaks that had the Pendragon crest on it. They were knight of Camelot. Adelaide could see that is was Cendred's doing.

Movements came from the trees. Men in brown cloaks. Druids. They were looking for survivors. Adelaide followed them. "HERE!" a man yelled. The others walked closer and Adelaide followed. "We must hurry. His spirit is leaving his body." The man said and they picked him up. It was Sir Leon. Adelaide followed them to a cave. Adelaide watched as they filled a golden cup with water and they let Sir Leon drink from it. As if sensing her the leader of the druids looked towards her. Adelaide stood still watching them man. "My Lady, it is good to see you can almost control your dream walking. You need to wake up. The man will get back to Camelot and tell you what has happened. Take care my Lady." The druid said while still looking at Adelaide. She felt herself slowly starting to wake up and the dream started to fade.

+End of dream+

Adelaide woke up and got dressed in a black and green dress that has strings in the front that ties.

Adelaide stood in Gauis' chambers waiting for him, she had to tell someone and it was going to be Gauis and Merlin. The chamber door opened and Adelaide stood up. Gauis and Merlin looked at her. "Adelaide, what can I do for you dear?" Gauis asked. "I had a weird dream last night. I was in the forest and the bodies of Camelot Knights were scattered everywhere. Druids came and they save one, Sir Leon. They made him drink from some sort of golden cup. The druid he saw me and he said that I can almost control my dream walking." Adelaide said, she was confused. "Adelaide, that was not a dream. There were knights of Camelot murdered because they accident lily got to close to the border, only Sir Leon came back. They made him drink from the cup of life." Merlin said.

"I can I know something, that I haven't heard or seen? And what is dream walking?" Adelaide asked.

"Dream walking, is almost like you are walking in a memory, it happens while you are asleep that's why they call it dream walking. You can only dream walk in events that had already happened, like this one. You can never dream walk the future." Gauis said