Excalibar part 1

Excalibarpart 1

*Third Person*

Weeks passed and no one heard a word from Adelaide. In Camelot trouble brewed, Uther killed a druid man who had a small druid boy with him, but the druid boy escaped and Merlin hid him in Morgana's chambers with the help of Morgana and Gwen. Morgana grew close to the boy and wouldn't leave his side. When Morgana tried to help the boy escape she was caught and the boy was thrown in the dungeon.

The night before the boy was to be executed Arthur helped him escape, while Morgana was dining with Uther to distract him and to fake an apology. Merlin at first refused to go and help Arthur and the druid boy but later he did. Arthur rode to the middle of the forest where he was meeting the druids to give the boy back to them.

"We are forever indebted to you Arthur Pendragon for returning the boy to us." A druid man said to Arthur. "You must not let it be known that it was I who brought him to you." Arthur said to the druid man. "We will tell no one, you have my word." The druid man said as they turned around to walk away. "Wait I don't even know your name, at least tell me your name." Arthur said to the druid boy. The boy looked at the older man and the man nodded but before he could answer a whisper came into his head. 'Mordred' it was the whisper of a woman's voice and the boy turned and looked around the three men and on a horse sat a woman with a blue cloak on. Her dark hair fell from behind the hood.

He looked at the older man who confirmed it and he ran to the woman who jumped of the horse and embraced him. "Who is that? His mother?" Arthur asked staring at the boy who was in a woman's arms. "No, the druids call her Daenerys but her real name is Adelaide." The druid man said to Arthur and Arthur looked at the woman.

"Adelaide?" He asked shocked making the woman look up and when she saw Arthur she was surprised to see him. "They told you. So that most likely means that I am not allowed back into Camelot?" Adelaide said looking at Arthur while Mordred clung to her waist as she walked forward.

"What makes you say that?" Arthur asked. Adelaide looked at him. "When the druids have a name for someone it usually means that that person has magic and a great destiny." Adelaide said and it took a while for the words to sink in for Arthur. "So you had magic this whole time while you were in Camelot?" Arthur asked and Adelaide nodded. "Then why didn't you use it to fight off Him?" Arthur asked. "And risking him to tell your father and me being executed?" Adelaide asked. Arthur looked down knowing it is the truth.

"You are welcome to come back to Camelot if you promise to not use magic." Arthur said. "Well even if I tried to do magic I can't, that's the whole reason I have been with the druids for about two weeks. After what happened to me in Camelot my magic started going out of control, that is why I left at first I went home but for some reason my mother told me to leave after two days and I found the druids who gave me this " Adelaide said showing her arm to Arthur.