Lancelot du Lac

A/N- I skipped The Secret Shares and Lamia

A/N- I skipped The Secret Shares and Lamia. I didn't find a way to put Adelaide in them. I know you will enjoy this update.

Adelaide and Gwen walked in the market. They were, just for the fun of it, looking at fabric to make themselves new dresses when they get the time.

"A Purple would look beautiful on you." Adelaide said as she held a light purple fabric out for Gwen to see. "Well, I think a blue would look lovely on you." Gwen said and the two began laughing.

Their day continued normal. Adelaide helped Gauis out with his rounds.

*That night*

Arthur stood by his window. It was late but he could see Adelaide walking into the castle with her cloak on.

"Uncle." Arthur greeted Agravaine, who had just walked into the room. "It's late, Arthur. What's troubling you?" Agravaine asked, Arthur turned to look at him.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. Well I made a decision and I wanted to in form you, though I fear you will not like what I am about to tell you." Arthur said as he watched his Uncle. "I am going to marry Adelaide." Arthur said suddenly Merlin, who was cleaning Arthur's armour dropped something on the ground and it made a loud noise. "Sorry." Merlin said as he picked it up. And went back to what he was doing.

"That is, if she says yes." Arthur said and he could see Agravaine's face changing. "Sire." Agravaine started to protest.

"No, I know what you are going to say. She is a low born and I am a king." Arthur said

"It's not that." Agravaine said.

"Adelaide has been giving me her support since I became King. She is a true councilor and she knows what it is like to be a Queen. She is a true councilor. " Arthur said looking at his Uncle. "You don't need a woman for support. I'm your councilor."Agravaine said to Arthur.

"I fell you have too much stubble to be my wife." Arthur said causing Merlin to let out a laugh. "Good council and support. That is exactly what I need. I don't want a Queen who spends her days floating around the castle, agreeing with my every word and the people don't want that either. So I've made up my mind and I want you to accept her as such."Arthur said, Agravaine did not look happy as he left the room, but Arthur didn't care much.

Adelaide decided to help Gwen with her chores. seeing as it was late, she wanted to help Gwen finish. Adelaide was busing making Arthur's bed when she felt two hand go over her eyes. "I have a surprise. Can you keep your eyes close for me?" Adelaide heard Arthur's voice right next to her ears. Adelaide smiled and nodded. She felt Arthur remove his hands and replace it with a cloth. She felt Arthur leading her somewhere.

She heard a door creaking and Arthur pulling her in. She felt Arthur untie the cloth. She opened her eyes. Her eyes moved around the room catching every candle, she saw. And it was a lot.