Beauty and the beast 1.2

+Adelaide+

I woke p the next morning with Alexander's arms around me. I felt him place kisses on my neck as he started to wake up and I let out a small giggle.

I turned and looked at Alexander and he smiled at me.

"Morning, amica mea (my love)." Alexander said smiling and I smiled back

"What does that mean?" I asked him.

"I will teach you on a later time what it means and how to speak it, but for now, I think Mother wants us to join her for breakfast." Alexander said and I nodded. I got dressed.

 I got dressed

We walked to his parents room together and Alexander knocked on the door.

"You can come in." His mother said and we walked in.

"There is the happy pair." She said smiling. Alexander pulled a chair out for me to sit in and he sat besides me.

"Alright, Adelaide will all your things be ready by tomorrow at dawn?" King Edmund said.

"Yes, if I start after breakfast and have a handmaiden help me, then probably." I said nodding.

"That is good. So it is settled we leave tomorrow at dawn." King Edmund said and I nodded. He does have a country to run so it is only fair that we leave early.

After we ate breakfast, Alexander and I went for a walk in the lower town.

"So are you ready to leave your brother behind?" Alexander asked

"No not really, after all he is my twin, but I will see him again some day." I said and Alexander nodded.

After about an hour we walked back to the castle.

Sebastian came running towards Alexander.

"You want to get some training in for today?" He asked Alexander. Alexander glanced at me.

"It is fine, go. I need to pack." I said smiling as I watched Alexander run after Sebastian. On my way back to my room I walked into Gwen.

"Gwen." I gasped.

"Adelaide." She smiled.

"I am actually glad I ran into you. Can you help me pack, I don't trust anyone else?" I asked.

"I would love to." Gwen said and we walked to my room.

We started with my clothes only keeping out a dress for tomorrow and some shoes.

"So when are you leaving?" Gwen asked.

"Tomorrow at dawn. King Edmund needs to get back to his own kingdom." I said and Gwen nodded.

"So this is the last time I am seeing you?" Gwen asked and I could hear her voice cracking.

"No, no, I will see you again. Someday." I said and Gwen nodded and whipped her tears.

By lunch time we were halfway finished. I ate my lunch before we continued to pack.

As the sun began to set we were done and I had some guards take all my things to Alexander's room, They put everything next to his things that were packed.

I ate dinner with Alexander before we went to bed. Tomorrow morning I am saying my final goodbyes to everyone.

I woke up the next morning and the sun wasn't even up. Alexander was already dressed and her was helping the men carry the things out. When Alexander saw I was up he closed the door to that no one could come in while I got dressed.

"Are you ready for the long road ahead?" Alexander asked as I got dressed behind the screen.

"A little nervous, because the last time I went

some where was when I went to the druids."I said.

"You will be fine. The road we will be taking we won't be on it for mare than three days. Since my father can't leave the kingdom for too long we are taking a shorter road." Alexander said. I stepped out from behind the screen in my riding clothes.

"All right. I am ready to leave." I said and Alexander nodded.  

Alexander took my arm and the two of us walked outside. The sun was starting to come up. As we walked out I could hear Alexander's mother telling the servants things to do in the strange language that Alexander spoke in last time. I said my goodbyes to Uther, Morgana, Arthur, Merlin and Gwen. Alexander helped me onto my black horse and I took the reigns.

After everyone said their goodbyes we set off. The day dragged on and as we were riding Alexander was teaching me the language that he spoke which was latin. Some of the words I know because I use them in spells.

Three and a half days later we arrived at Alexander's home. It was a beautiful  palace at the edge of the ocean.

 It was a beautiful  palace at the edge of the ocean

"It's Beautiful." I gasped as I stared up at it. We all got off our horses and Queen Kassandra was ordering people to take our things to our sepparate rooms, except mine and Alexander's since we will be sharing.

"Bash!" I heard a female scream and I saw someone running towards Sebastian. Who instantly hugged the woman.

"That is Lady Crystal. She is Sebastian's wife." Alexander said to me when he saw me staring.

"I didn't know he was married. Why wasn't she at the wedding?" I said/asked him

"She couldn't come because she was 9 months pregnant and the baby was due any time, so she couldn't ride a horse." Alexander said.

"Lady Adelaide meet Crystal my wife." Sebastian said.

"It is nice to meet you." The two of us curtsied at each other and I smiled at her.

Later that day I was settling into Alexander's room, now our room. Crystal and I were going to have a picnic together tomorrow, in that way we can get to know each other. I got dressed in my night gown and Alexander came in. We both went to bed.